In the Box
- Lexmark Cartridge Collection Program information
- Setup guide or sheet (network and local attachment)
- Power cord(s)
- Statement of limited warranty/guarantee
- Stability sheet and safety sheet or booklet
- Lexmark B2650dn laser printer
- Up to 5,000 pages* return program toner cartridge
- Return program imaging unit
- Software and documentation CD
Ethernet, USB or parallel cable not included.
*Average Continuous Cartridge Yield in one-sided (simplex) mode 5,000 standard pages. Declared yield value in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752.
Box contents may vary by country and/or reseller. Subject to change without notice.
|Media Sizes Supported|
|Included Paper Handling|
|Size (in. - H x W x D)|
|Packaged Size (in. - H x W x D)|
|Packaged Weight (lb.)|
|Print Speed Duplex|
|Time to First Page|
|Media Types Supported|
|Number of Paper Inputs|
|Paper Input Capacity|
|Paper Output Capacity|
|Paper Weight Range Supported|
|Optional Paper Handling|
|Recommended Monthly Page Volume|
|Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle|
Cartridges & Imaging
|Laser Cartridge Yields|
|Imaging Unit Estimated Yield|
|Cartridge(s) Shipping with Product|
|Fonts and Symbol Sets|
|Touch Screen Display|
|Network Protocol Support|
|Network Printing Methods|
|Network Management Protocols|
Supported Operating Systems
|Microsoft Windows Operating Systems Supported|
|Apple Operating Systems Supported|
|Linux Operating Systems Supported|
|Novell Operating Systems Supported|
|UNIX Operating Systems Supported|
Electrical & Operation
|ENERGY STAR Typical Electricity Consumption|
|Duplex Print Noise Level|
|Specified Operating Environment|
|Harmonized Tariff Code|
|Country of Origin|
Before filing a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA), please make sure to read through our Return Policy. Once we receive the RMA Forms, please wait patiently for further instructions on how and where to send your merchandise.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization or RMA must be requested within 30 days from the date your merchandise was shipped from our warehouse, any other returns/exchanges past the 30 day policy will not be granted. The package to be returned must be received in our warehouse within 10 business days of the RMA issue date.
- If you encounter problems with your order and already past the 30-day return policy, please contact the manufacturer directly (see Tech Support for manufacturer phone number and contact information).
- All returns must be packed in the original manufacturer's box.
- We will absolutely refuse any manufacturer's box(s) that has been written on, or has any extra tape or markings on it and are not from our warehouse and/or carrier. Make sure you return everything that came with your merchandise, such as manufacturer's accessories, cables, guide books, and/or warranty cards (unfilled ), etc. Merchandise must be in mint condition. It cannot have scratches or any other damages. (Any unreturned or missing accessories will be charged to your account based on accessory's manufacture value.)
- Please note: Any item returned for any reason other than it being non-working will be subject to a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges. Your return will be inspected by the Service Department upon receipt. The restocking fee is assessed based upon the condition of the item(s) and determined also by the Service Department. The only exception to this rule is if the item is non-working, and we were contacted within 30 days of the item being shipped.
- SHIPPING CHARGES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
- Also note: Once we receive the package, you will receive an e-mail acknowledging receipt and letting you know how long it will take to process the exchange. Please allow 5-7 business days for inspection once your package arrives.
- NO RETURNS WILL BE MADE FOR DEFECTIVE ITEMS UNLESS YOU HAVE A CASE NUMBER PRESENT.
- If your merchandise is defective, please contact the manufacturer and explain the problem in detail (see Tech Support for a list of manufacturer phone numbers). You will be asked to troubleshoot your item, and then a “case number” will be created. Please make sure to take note of this number. If your problem has not been resolved through the troubleshooting process, place an RMA request and provide the case number. Please be advised: If you receive any parts or a replacement from the manufacturer, your returns process with Majool Inc. will be complete and closed.
- Defective Returns without any case number are subject for 20% Restocking fee plus freight charges.
- Case number has to show that a trouble shoot attempt has been documented and it’s not just a number.
- Majool Inc. will verify serial numbers and claimed defects prior to shipment of replacement unit or credit. Item(s) not found to be defective will deduct a charge of $75.00/hr minimum of 1 hour labor from your credit.
- Missing or damaged items due to via shipping will be replaced or exchanged only.
Software cannot be returned.
Open Box Items
Open box items are not eligible for return unless otherwise specified.
What happens If I Refuse My Order?
If your order has been shipped and refused for any reason, there will be a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges.