Stunning 4K Ultra HD Resolution
Displaying more than 8 million pixels with a high pixel density, this Ultra HD 3840x2160 monitor delivers the ultimate in image detail and clarity for stunning, lifelike images. In addition, with 4x more pixels than Full HD resolution, this Ultra HD monitor displays more content to maximize productivity.
SuperClear MVA Panel Technology
Enjoy accurate and vivid colors with consistent levels of brightness no matter the vantage point. With SuperClear MVA panel technology, this monitor delivers the same image quality whether you are looking at the screen from above, below, the front, or the side.
AMD FreeSync Technology
Leveraging VESA Adaptive-Sync connectivity, this monitor is equipped with AMD FreeSync technology that seamlessly synchronizes the frame rate output between your graphics card and monitor. This dynamic refresh rate effectively eliminates image tearing, stuttering, and jerkiness for smooth gameplay.
*AMD FreeSync technology is supported via DisplayPort and/or HDMI depending on the model.
HDR10 Content Support
With the ability to decode HDR10 video signals, this monitor delivers incredibly detailed video playback. Colors are brighter and more vivid, and contrast is richer and more detailed. With such amazing image production, this monitor displays videos as they were intended to be seen - giving you a fuller, more immersive viewing experience.
*The video source must also have HDR10 content support.
Next Generation Connectivity
Future-proof HDMI 2.0 and DisplayPort 1.2a video standards support 3840x2160 resolution at a quick 60Hz frame rate - guaranteeing jitter-free multimedia, smooth screen performance, and true Ultra HD picture clarity. What's more, HDCP 2.2 content protection is standard across all ports to provide secure 4K content playback, streaming and gaming.
Slim Bezel Design
The slim bezel delivers an increased screen surface area that lets you see more without taking up valuable desktop real estate. In addition, the slim bezel enables easy configuration of multi-screen setups with a sleek, fashionable look that stands out in any setting.
|Static Contrast Ratio||3000:1|
|Dynamic Contrast Ratio||80,000,000:1|
|Color Space Support||8-bit+Hi-FRC|
|Response Time (Typical GTG)||9.5ms|
|Response Time (GTG W/OD)||3ms|
|Viewing Angles||178/178 degrees|
|Backlight Life (Hours)||30,000|
|Panel Surface||Anti-glare, Hard coating (3H)|
|3.5MM Audio Out||1|
|Internal Speakers||2.5W (x2)|
|Kensington Lock Slot||1|
|On Screen Display||Audio Image Adjust, Contrast/Brightness, Input Select, Audio Adjust, Color Adjust, Information, Manual Image Adjust, Advanced Image Adjust, Setup Menu, Memory Recall|
|Digital Sync||TMDS for HDMI, PCI-E for DisplayPort|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||28.7 x 19.5 x 9.1"|
|Package Content||VX3211-4K Display, Power Cable, HDMI Cable, Quick Start Guide|
|Warranty||Three-year limited warranty on parts, labor and backlight|
Before filing a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA), please make sure to read through our Return Policy. Once we receive the RMA Forms, please wait patiently for further instructions on how and where to send your merchandise.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization or RMA must be requested within 30 days from the date your merchandise was shipped from our warehouse, any other returns/exchanges past the 30 day policy will not be granted. The package to be returned must be received in our warehouse within 10 business days of the RMA issue date.
- If you encounter problems with your order and already past the 30-day return policy, please contact the manufacturer directly (see Tech Support for manufacturer phone number and contact information).
- All returns must be packed in the original manufacturer's box.
- We will absolutely refuse any manufacturer's box(s) that has been written on, or has any extra tape or markings on it and are not from our warehouse and/or carrier. Make sure you return everything that came with your merchandise, such as manufacturer's accessories, cables, guide books, and/or warranty cards (unfilled ), etc. Merchandise must be in mint condition. It cannot have scratches or any other damages. (Any unreturned or missing accessories will be charged to your account based on accessory's manufacture value.)
- Please note: Any item returned for any reason other than it being non-working will be subject to a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges. Your return will be inspected by the Service Department upon receipt. The restocking fee is assessed based upon the condition of the item(s) and determined also by the Service Department. The only exception to this rule is if the item is non-working, and we were contacted within 30 days of the item being shipped.
- SHIPPING CHARGES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
- Also note: Once we receive the package, you will receive an e-mail acknowledging receipt and letting you know how long it will take to process the exchange. Please allow 5-7 business days for inspection once your package arrives.
- NO RETURNS WILL BE MADE FOR DEFECTIVE ITEMS UNLESS YOU HAVE A CASE NUMBER PRESENT.
- If your merchandise is defective, please contact the manufacturer and explain the problem in detail (see Tech Support for a list of manufacturer phone numbers). You will be asked to troubleshoot your item, and then a “case number” will be created. Please make sure to take note of this number. If your problem has not been resolved through the troubleshooting process, place an RMA request and provide the case number. Please be advised: If you receive any parts or a replacement from the manufacturer, your returns process with Majool Inc. will be complete and closed.
- Defective Returns without any case number are subject for 20% Restocking fee plus freight charges.
- Case number has to show that a trouble shoot attempt has been documented and it’s not just a number.
- Majool Inc. will verify serial numbers and claimed defects prior to shipment of replacement unit or credit. Item(s) not found to be defective will deduct a charge of $75.00/hr minimum of 1 hour labor from your credit.
- Missing or damaged items due to via shipping will be replaced or exchanged only.
Software cannot be returned.
Open Box Items
Open box items are not eligible for return unless otherwise specified.
What happens If I Refuse My Order?
If your order has been shipped and refused for any reason, there will be a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges.