Featuring a built-in 2MP camera, the ViewSonic® VG2440V monitor is perfect for collaboration and video conferencing right from your desktop. The integrated camera captures high-definition video and features 5-degree adjustability so you can find the perfect angle for your video conference. The camera also features a privacy shutter that ensures the camera is on only when you want it to be on. An integrated microphone and speakers round out the full video conferencing capabilities of this monitor. The 24” (23.8” viewable) monitor itself features a Full HD SuperClear® IPS panel for vivid visuals, and a full ergonomic stand for comfort and productivity. Integrated HDMI, DisplayPort and VGA ports make it easy to connect whether you are set up at home or at the office.
BUILT FOR VIDEO CONFERENCING
An integrated Full HD webcam, microphone and speakers deliver clear communication and video conferencing whether your team is across the country or across the globe.
ADJUSTABILITY AND PRIVACY
The camera features +/- 5-degree tilt so you can find the perfect angle for your videos. When you don't want to be on camera, a physical shutter slides over the camera lens to ensure your privacy.
FULL HD 1080P RESOLUTION
This monitor features Full HD 1920x1080 resolution for unbelievable pixel-by-pixel image performance. You’ll experience the most amazing clarity and detail whether it be while working, gaming, or enjoying the latest in multimedia entertainment.
With advanced ergonomic features, ViewSonic monitors are designed to provide a greater range of adjustment for increased productivity and comfort. Users can reduce eyestrain and physical fatigue by adjusting the monitor via swivel, tilt, and height adjust options.
COMPATIBLE WITH MULTIPLE OPERATING SYSTEMS
This monitor is compatible with Windows, Android, macOS.
DisplayPort, HDMI, and VGA inputs give you the freedom to connect your display to a variety of devices.
Display Size (in.): 24 Viewable Area (in.): 23.8 Panel Type: IPS Resolution: 1920 x 1080 Resolution Type: Full HD (1920x1080) Static Contrast Ratio: 1,000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio: 50,000,000:1 Light Source: LED Brightness: 250 cd/m2 Colors: 16.7M Color Space Support: 8 bits Aspect Ratio: 16:9 Response Time (Typical GTG): 5ms Viewing Angles: 178º horizontal, 178º vertical Panel Surface: Anti-glare, Hard coating (3H)
PC Resolution (max): 1920x1080 Mac® Resolution (max): 1920x1080
USB Type A(3), USB Type B(1), 3.5mm Audio In(1), 3.5mm Audio Out(1), VGA(1), HDMI 1.4 In(1), DisplayPort(1)
Internal Speakers: 2W (x2)
Eco Mode (Conserve): 10.3W Eco Mode (optimized): 11.7W Consumption (typical): 13.7W Consumption (max): 16.5W Voltage: AC 100-240V (universal), 50-60Hz Stand-by: 0.5W Power Supply: Internal
Kensington Lock Slot: 1 Webcam: 2MP
Temperature: 32-104º F (0 - 40º C) Humidity (non-condensing): 20-90%
Frequency Horizontal: 15 ~ 90 KHz Frequency Vertical: 49 ~ 75 Hz
Digital Sync: TMDS for HDMI (v1.4), PCI-E for DisplayPort
Height Adjust: 130 mm / 5.1 in Swivel: 60º Pivot (Right/Left): 90º / 90º Tilt (Forward/Back): 5º / 40º
Net (lbs): 13.3 Net Without Stand (lbs): 7.9 Gross (lbs): 19.2
Net (kg): 6.0 Net Without Stand (kg): 3.6 Gross (kg): 8.7
Dimensions (imperial) (WxHxD):
Packaging (in.): 24.0 x 15.9 x 8.3 Physical (in.): 21.6 x 16.0~21.1 x 8.1 Physical Without Stand (in.): 21.6 x 13.8 x 2.0
Dimensions (metric) (WxHxD):
Packaging (mm): 609.0 x 405.0 x 210.0 Physical (mm): 549.0 x 407.0~537.0 x 206.0 Physical Without Stand (mm): 549.0 x 352.0 x 50.0
Regulations: cTUVus, FCC-B, ICES003, Energy Star Certified, EPEAT Certified, MX-CoC, Mexico Energy PACKAGE CONTENTS: VG2440V, Power Cable, HDMI Cable, USB Type B Uplink Cable, 3.5mm Audio Cable, Quick Start Guide Recycle/Disposal: Please dispose of in accordance with local, state or federal laws. Warranty: Three-year limited warranty on parts, labor and backlight UPC: 766907009644
LCD-CMK-001, LCD-DMA-001, VMP10B_KM1US05, VSPF2380
Before filing a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA), please make sure to read through our Return Policy. Once we receive the RMA Forms, please wait patiently for further instructions on how and where to send your merchandise.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization or RMA must be requested within 30 days from the date your merchandise was shipped from our warehouse, any other returns/exchanges past the 30 day policy will not be granted. The package to be returned must be received in our warehouse within 10 business days of the RMA issue date.
- If you encounter problems with your order and already past the 30-day return policy, please contact the manufacturer directly (see Tech Support for manufacturer phone number and contact information).
- All returns must be packed in the original manufacturer's box.
- We will absolutely refuse any manufacturer's box(s) that has been written on, or has any extra tape or markings on it and are not from our warehouse and/or carrier. Make sure you return everything that came with your merchandise, such as manufacturer's accessories, cables, guide books, and/or warranty cards (unfilled ), etc. Merchandise must be in mint condition. It cannot have scratches or any other damages. (Any unreturned or missing accessories will be charged to your account based on accessory's manufacture value.)
- Please note: Any item returned for any reason other than it being non-working will be subject to a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges. Your return will be inspected by the Service Department upon receipt. The restocking fee is assessed based upon the condition of the item(s) and determined also by the Service Department. The only exception to this rule is if the item is non-working, and we were contacted within 30 days of the item being shipped.
- SHIPPING CHARGES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
- Also note: Once we receive the package, you will receive an e-mail acknowledging receipt and letting you know how long it will take to process the exchange. Please allow 5-7 business days for inspection once your package arrives.
- NO RETURNS WILL BE MADE FOR DEFECTIVE ITEMS UNLESS YOU HAVE A CASE NUMBER PRESENT.
- If your merchandise is defective, please contact the manufacturer and explain the problem in detail (see Tech Support for a list of manufacturer phone numbers). You will be asked to troubleshoot your item, and then a “case number” will be created. Please make sure to take note of this number. If your problem has not been resolved through the troubleshooting process, place an RMA request and provide the case number. Please be advised: If you receive any parts or a replacement from the manufacturer, your returns process with Majool Inc. will be complete and closed.
- Defective Returns without any case number are subject for 20% Restocking fee plus freight charges.
- Case number has to show that a trouble shoot attempt has been documented and it’s not just a number.
- Majool Inc. will verify serial numbers and claimed defects prior to shipment of replacement unit or credit. Item(s) not found to be defective will deduct a charge of $75.00/hr minimum of 1 hour labor from your credit.
- Missing or damaged items due to via shipping will be replaced or exchanged only.
Software cannot be returned.
Open Box Items
Open box items are not eligible for return unless otherwise specified.
What happens If I Refuse My Order?
If your order has been shipped and refused for any reason, there will be a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges.