Users can choose different lamp mode to extend the lamp’s lifespan. When Power Saving setting is on and without any signal input, the projector will automatically switch to Eco Mode and SuperEco Mode
- Eco Mode: This projector automatically switches from Normal to Eco Mode whenever it has been left idle for 5 minutes.
- SuperEco Mode: When the projector has not received an input signal for 20 minutes, projected images are dimmed to 70%, extending the lamp’s lifespan to 15,000 hours on average.
Automatic Sleep Timer
Forgetting to shut off projectors is a common occurrence, especially in public spaces such as classrooms and meeting rooms. PA503X’s sleep timer allows you to select a period of inactivity that will determine when the projector should put itself into sleep mode automatically.
Auto Power Off
When no signal has been detected, the projector will automatically power off to conserve energy and lamp life.
Bright Images in Any Environment
3,600 ANSI Lumens of brightness and a 22,000:1 high contrast ratio guarantee the production of bright images in any environment, including rooms with high ambient light.
Amazing Color Accuracy
ViewSonic’s proprietary SuperColor™ Technology displays a wide range of visible color, ensuring that users enjoy more realistic and accurate color in both bright and dark environments without sacrificing image quality.
Choose from 5 unique preset viewing modes to provide the best settings for your usage:
- Brightest Mode: For environments where the maximum brightness is required
- Presentation Mode: High-brightness and a high contrast ratio for presentations in brightly lit environments.
- Standard Mode: Enhanced color, similar to that of a PC or Notebook.
- Photo Mode: Natural color for general viewing
- Movie Mode: Saturated color for a better movie watching experience in dark environments.
Immersive 3D Viewing
PA503X’s HDMI port allows users to project 3D content directly from 3D Blu-Ray players and HDMI-enabled devices such as laptops, tablets, and media players.
Get your projector up and running instantly with two simple settings:
- Direct Power On: Simply connect the power cord and begin; the projector will power itself on automatically.
- Signal Power On: The projector will power on automatically upon detection of a VGA cable connection.
Remote Control Functionality
This projector can be assigned to 8 different remote control codes in the same venue through a single remote control for effortless projector selection, configuration and operation during lessons or meeting. It can also operate certain projectors when the coded are fitted both on the projector and on the remote control.
Advanced Image Correction
Vertical keystone allows you to correct and adjust distorted images with ease, making installation flexible.
Smart Presentation Tools
Time Management Assistance
Presentation Timer is an embedded on-screen timer that helps users with time management during presentations. Once a specified time limit has been reached, the projector will signal this with a beep, keeping presentations running on time.
Attention Refocusing Capabilities
Using PA503X’s Blank Timer, presenter can refocus the audience’s attention back to them by hiding the screen’s image at different points during a presentation. In addition, Blank Timer can also be used as a reminder for when to take breaks.
Exterior & Rear I/O Connectors
|1. Keypad||9. HDMI|
|2. LED Indicator||10. Dual VGA|
|3. Lamp Cover||11. VGA Out|
|4. Security Lock||12. Mini USB|
|5. Zoom/Focus||13. Video|
|6. Front IR||14. Kensington® Lock Slot|
|7. Projection Lens||15. RS232|
|8. Audio IN/OUT|
Type: DLP Lamp Resolution Type: XGA (1024x768) Resolution: 1024 x 768 Brightness (Lumens): 3,800 ANSI Display Size (in.): 30 - 300 in. / 0.76 - 7.62 m Throw Distance: 3.9 - 43 ft / 1.19 - 13.11 m Throw Ratio: 1.96 ~ 2.15 Keystone: Vertical (+/- 40°) Lens: 1.1x optical zoom Light Source (watt): 190 Light Source Life, Normal (hours): 5000 Light Source Life, Dynamic Eco-Mode (hours): 15000 Color Depth: 1.07B Color (R/G/B 10bit) Dynamic Contrast Ratio: 22,000:1 Aspect Ratio: 4:3
Frequency Horizontal: 15K~102KHz Frequency Vertical: 23~120Hz
PC Resolution (max): VGA (640 x 480) to WUXGA_RB (1920 x 1200) Mac® Resolution (max): VGA (640 x 480) to WUXGA_RB (1920 x 1200)
Mini USB Type B(1), Audio Output (Mini Jack)(1), 3.5mm Audio In(1), Control (RS232)(1), HDMI 1.4 In(1), VGA In(2), VGA Out(1), Composite RCA Video In(1)
Internal Speakers: 2W (x1)
Voltage: AC 100-240V (universal), 50-60Hz Consumption (typical): 260W Stand-by: <0.5W
Temperature: 32-104º F (0 - 40º C)
Net (lbs): 4.9 Gross (lbs): 7.1
Net (kg): 2.2 Gross (kg): 6.2
Dimensions (imperial) (WxHxD):
Packaging (in.): 14.4 x 11.8 x 7.4 Physical (in.): 11.6 x 4.3 x 8.6
Dimensions (metric) (WxHxD):
Packaging (mm): 365 x 188 x 300 Physical (mm): 294 x 110 x 218
Regulations: FCC (including ICES-003), cTUVus PACKAGE CONTENTS: PA503X projector, power cable, VGA cable, remote control, Quick Start Guide Warranty: 3-year limited warranty on parts and labor, 1st year free Express Exchange® service** Recycle/Disposal: Please dispose of in accordance with local, state or federal laws. UPC: 766907905113
PGD-350, PJ-CASE-008, PJ-WMK-006, PM-FCP, PRJ-EE-05-03, PRJ-EEEW-07-01 , PRJ-EEEW-07-02, PRJ-EW-07-01, PRJ-EW-07-02, RLC-108
Before filing a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA), please make sure to read through our Return Policy. Once we receive the RMA Forms, please wait patiently for further instructions on how and where to send your merchandise.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization or RMA must be requested within 30 days from the date your merchandise was shipped from our warehouse, any other returns/exchanges past the 30 day policy will not be granted. The package to be returned must be received in our warehouse within 10 business days of the RMA issue date.
- If you encounter problems with your order and already past the 30-day return policy, please contact the manufacturer directly (see Tech Support for manufacturer phone number and contact information).
- All returns must be packed in the original manufacturer's box.
- We will absolutely refuse any manufacturer's box(s) that has been written on, or has any extra tape or markings on it and are not from our warehouse and/or carrier. Make sure you return everything that came with your merchandise, such as manufacturer's accessories, cables, guide books, and/or warranty cards (unfilled ), etc. Merchandise must be in mint condition. It cannot have scratches or any other damages. (Any unreturned or missing accessories will be charged to your account based on accessory's manufacture value.)
- Please note: Any item returned for any reason other than it being non-working will be subject to a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges. Your return will be inspected by the Service Department upon receipt. The restocking fee is assessed based upon the condition of the item(s) and determined also by the Service Department. The only exception to this rule is if the item is non-working, and we were contacted within 30 days of the item being shipped.
- SHIPPING CHARGES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
- Also note: Once we receive the package, you will receive an e-mail acknowledging receipt and letting you know how long it will take to process the exchange. Please allow 5-7 business days for inspection once your package arrives.
- NO RETURNS WILL BE MADE FOR DEFECTIVE ITEMS UNLESS YOU HAVE A CASE NUMBER PRESENT.
- If your merchandise is defective, please contact the manufacturer and explain the problem in detail (see Tech Support for a list of manufacturer phone numbers). You will be asked to troubleshoot your item, and then a “case number” will be created. Please make sure to take note of this number. If your problem has not been resolved through the troubleshooting process, place an RMA request and provide the case number. Please be advised: If you receive any parts or a replacement from the manufacturer, your returns process with Majool Inc. will be complete and closed.
- Defective Returns without any case number are subject for 20% Restocking fee plus freight charges.
- Case number has to show that a trouble shoot attempt has been documented and it’s not just a number.
- Majool Inc. will verify serial numbers and claimed defects prior to shipment of replacement unit or credit. Item(s) not found to be defective will deduct a charge of $75.00/hr minimum of 1 hour labor from your credit.
- Missing or damaged items due to via shipping will be replaced or exchanged only.
Software cannot be returned.
Open Box Items
Open box items are not eligible for return unless otherwise specified.
What happens If I Refuse My Order?
If your order has been shipped and refused for any reason, there will be a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges.