Built from an ultra-light, brushed aluminum chassis, the P65 is made to be anywhere you are. Ultra-light 4.14 lbs and ultra-thin 0.69 inches.
Over 8 Hours, Creativity Untethered
With over 8 hours of on-the-go runtime, the P65 provides non-stop productivity along side your work.
Picture Perfect Display
Enjoy true-to-life colors and immersive visual experience in a premium yet compact display. Close to 100% sRGB color gamut, IPS-level display and 4.9mm thin bezel.
Tailored Viewing Modes
Get the best picture for whatever you are viewing. With our True Color Technology, you can select different modes that allow you to get the optimal picture for your scene.
One-Touch Access with Windows Hello
Built-in fingerprint sensor is designed for high privacy protection and business security. Logging in is as simple as a touch of your fingertip.
Exclusive Cooler Boost Trinity with triple enhanced Whirlwind Blade fans and 4 heat pipes stands out among the competition. Keep your laptop cool even in intense usage.
Thin for the Win
Gear up and slim down with laptops designed with GeForce Max-Q. This innovative technology squeezes all the performance of NVIDIA GeForce GPUs in the world's fastest, quietest, and thinnest laptops. Finally, a laptop you can put on your lap.
Designed to Multitask
The latest 8th Gen Intel Core i7 Processor is faster than ever for intense rendering and multitasking.
|OS||Windows 10 Pro|
|CPU||Intel Core i7-8750H|
|CPU Speed||2.2 - 4.1GHz|
|GPU||NVIDIA GeForce GTX1060|
|Screen Size||15.6" FHD Anti-Glare Wide View Angle 100% sRGB IPS Level Thin Bezel (72%NTSC)|
|Video Memory||6G GDDR5|
|WLAN||Intel 9560 Jefferson Peak (2x2 802.11 ac)|
|Webcam||720p HD Webcam|
|USB||USB 3.1 Gen1 *3|
|Video Port||HDMI (supports 4K@30Hz), mDP 1.2|
|Keyboard||White backlight keyboard (84 key)|
|Speaker||Hi-Res Audio 2W*2|
|Type-C Port||USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type C *1|
|Audio Port||1x Mic-in, 1x Headphone-out|
|AC Power Adaptor||180W Slim|
|Battery Pack||4 cell (82Whr)|
|Dimension||14.08 x 9.75 x 0.69"|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 year limited warranty (Include 1 year global)|
Before filing a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA), please make sure to read through our Return Policy. Once we receive the RMA Forms, please wait patiently for further instructions on how and where to send your merchandise.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization or RMA must be requested within 30 days from the date your merchandise was shipped from our warehouse, any other returns/exchanges past the 30 day policy will not be granted. The package to be returned must be received in our warehouse within 10 business days of the RMA issue date.
- If you encounter problems with your order and already past the 30-day return policy, please contact the manufacturer directly (see Tech Support for manufacturer phone number and contact information).
- All returns must be packed in the original manufacturer's box.
- We will absolutely refuse any manufacturer's box(s) that has been written on, or has any extra tape or markings on it and are not from our warehouse and/or carrier. Make sure you return everything that came with your merchandise, such as manufacturer's accessories, cables, guide books, and/or warranty cards (unfilled ), etc. Merchandise must be in mint condition. It cannot have scratches or any other damages. (Any unreturned or missing accessories will be charged to your account based on accessory's manufacture value.)
- Please note: Any item returned for any reason other than it being non-working will be subject to a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges. Your return will be inspected by the Service Department upon receipt. The restocking fee is assessed based upon the condition of the item(s) and determined also by the Service Department. The only exception to this rule is if the item is non-working, and we were contacted within 30 days of the item being shipped.
- SHIPPING CHARGES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
- Also note: Once we receive the package, you will receive an e-mail acknowledging receipt and letting you know how long it will take to process the exchange. Please allow 5-7 business days for inspection once your package arrives.
- NO RETURNS WILL BE MADE FOR DEFECTIVE ITEMS UNLESS YOU HAVE A CASE NUMBER PRESENT.
- If your merchandise is defective, please contact the manufacturer and explain the problem in detail (see Tech Support for a list of manufacturer phone numbers). You will be asked to troubleshoot your item, and then a “case number” will be created. Please make sure to take note of this number. If your problem has not been resolved through the troubleshooting process, place an RMA request and provide the case number. Please be advised: If you receive any parts or a replacement from the manufacturer, your returns process with Majool Inc. will be complete and closed.
- Defective Returns without any case number are subject for 20% Restocking fee plus freight charges.
- Case number has to show that a trouble shoot attempt has been documented and it’s not just a number.
- Majool Inc. will verify serial numbers and claimed defects prior to shipment of replacement unit or credit. Item(s) not found to be defective will deduct a charge of $75.00/hr minimum of 1 hour labor from your credit.
- Missing or damaged items due to via shipping will be replaced or exchanged only.
Software cannot be returned.
Open Box Items
Open box items are not eligible for return unless otherwise specified.
What happens If I Refuse My Order?
If your order has been shipped and refused for any reason, there will be a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges.