Less Blue Light
The Optix AG32C is optimized to reduce the strain on your eyes by reducing the total amount of blue light displayed by the monitor to ensure you can game for longer periods of time without fatigue.
Curved for Your Viewing Pleasure
The Optix AG32C gaming monitor uses a curved display panel that has a curvature rate of R1800, which is the most comfortable and suitable for a wide range of applications from general computing to gaming. Curved panels also help with gameplay immersion, making you feel more connected to the entire experience.
The Optix AG32C has at least 20% more gamut coverage compared to general monitors. Gameplay colors and details will look more realistic and refined, to push immersion to its limits. Compare to general monitor has at least 20% more gamut coverage, which provides you the most real and detail image.
165Hz Refresh Rate + 1ms Response Time
The MSI Optix AG32C gaming monitor is equipped with a 165Hz refresh rate + 1ms response time VA panel which has the most benefit in fast moving game genres such as first person shooters, fighters, racing sims, real-time strategy, and sports. These type of games require very fast and precise movements, which an ultra-high refresh rate and fast response time monitor will put you ahead of your competition.
Generic monitor displays normally have a flicker-rate of about 200-times per second, which is unnoticeable to the naked eyes, but can cause fatigue over time. MSI Anti-Flicker technology provides a very comfortable viewing experience by reducing the amount of flicker.
MSI Gaming Desktop Integration
The MSI Optix series is optimized with all the MSI's latest gaming desktop systems. Through the MSI gaming center that is pre-loaded with MSi gaming desktops, you can choose between 7 different visual modes to enhance gameplay, media viewing, or even general computing.
Smooth Out Your Gameplay with Adaptive Sync
The MSI Optix AG32C is built with Adaptive Sync technology to create the smoothest visuals for your gameplay. To do this, Adaptive Sync will sync your monitors refresh rate to your AMD GPU, which helps to eliminate screen tearing or stuttering. Enjoy the game the way it was meant to be enjoyed with ultra-smooth, lag-free visuals.
|Panel Size||31.5" (80cm)|
|Brightness (Nits)||250 cd/m2|
|Viewing Angle||178 degrees|
|NTSC / sRGB||85% / 110%|
|Active Display Area (mm)||698.4 (H) / 392.85 (V)|
|Pixel Pitch (HxV)||0.36375 (H) x 0.36375 (V)|
|Video Ports||1x DP (1.2)
1x HDMI (2.0)
|VESA||100mm x 100mm|
|Control||Menu, Bri (-), Vol (+), Input/Enter, Power|
|Power||External Adaptor 12V 5A|
|Dimension (WxHxD)||28.46 x 20.15 x 8.22 inches|
|Note||Display Port: 1920x1080 (Up to 165Hz)
HDMI: 1920x1080 (Up to 165Hz)
Before filing a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA), please make sure to read through our Return Policy. Once we receive the RMA Forms, please wait patiently for further instructions on how and where to send your merchandise.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization or RMA must be requested within 30 days from the date your merchandise was shipped from our warehouse, any other returns/exchanges past the 30 day policy will not be granted. The package to be returned must be received in our warehouse within 10 business days of the RMA issue date.
- If you encounter problems with your order and already past the 30-day return policy, please contact the manufacturer directly (see Tech Support for manufacturer phone number and contact information).
- All returns must be packed in the original manufacturer's box.
- We will absolutely refuse any manufacturer's box(s) that has been written on, or has any extra tape or markings on it and are not from our warehouse and/or carrier. Make sure you return everything that came with your merchandise, such as manufacturer's accessories, cables, guide books, and/or warranty cards (unfilled ), etc. Merchandise must be in mint condition. It cannot have scratches or any other damages. (Any unreturned or missing accessories will be charged to your account based on accessory's manufacture value.)
- Please note: Any item returned for any reason other than it being non-working will be subject to a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges. Your return will be inspected by the Service Department upon receipt. The restocking fee is assessed based upon the condition of the item(s) and determined also by the Service Department. The only exception to this rule is if the item is non-working, and we were contacted within 30 days of the item being shipped.
- SHIPPING CHARGES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
- Also note: Once we receive the package, you will receive an e-mail acknowledging receipt and letting you know how long it will take to process the exchange. Please allow 5-7 business days for inspection once your package arrives.
- NO RETURNS WILL BE MADE FOR DEFECTIVE ITEMS UNLESS YOU HAVE A CASE NUMBER PRESENT.
- If your merchandise is defective, please contact the manufacturer and explain the problem in detail (see Tech Support for a list of manufacturer phone numbers). You will be asked to troubleshoot your item, and then a “case number” will be created. Please make sure to take note of this number. If your problem has not been resolved through the troubleshooting process, place an RMA request and provide the case number. Please be advised: If you receive any parts or a replacement from the manufacturer, your returns process with Majool Inc. will be complete and closed.
- Defective Returns without any case number are subject for 20% Restocking fee plus freight charges.
- Case number has to show that a trouble shoot attempt has been documented and it’s not just a number.
- Majool Inc. will verify serial numbers and claimed defects prior to shipment of replacement unit or credit. Item(s) not found to be defective will deduct a charge of $75.00/hr minimum of 1 hour labor from your credit.
- Missing or damaged items due to via shipping will be replaced or exchanged only.
Software cannot be returned.
Open Box Items
Open box items are not eligible for return unless otherwise specified.
What happens If I Refuse My Order?
If your order has been shipped and refused for any reason, there will be a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges.