The ThinkPad P15s Mobile Workstation is powered by high-performance Intel® processors and professional graphics. It delivers the true performance you need in a lightweight mobile workstation or laptop. With plenty of memory, there’s no lag time. This workstation also includes ISV certification from the major vendors.
Your true colours are truly beautiful
The ThinkPad P15s Mobile Workstation has high-resolution display. Enjoy increased brightness, expanded contrast, refined detail, and colours. Whether you’re creating or viewing multimedia, you’ll love the visuals.
Shown with optional fingerprint reader
The ThinkPad P15s Mobile Workstation delivers premium sound with professional-grade audio system, energizing you with its power and dynamically-adjusted audio levels. The result is home theatre quality and virtual surround sound for all your entertainment needs. Boosted bass and enhanced volume let you turn up the sound for all to hear, loud and clear.
With a long-lasting battery, the lightweight ThinkPad P15s Mobile Workstation practically begs to accompany you everywhere. Blazing-fast Wi-Fi gets you online quick, while time-saving features like call-control keys, Modern Standby, and Wake-on-Voice add convenience and simplify your workflow.
Shown with optional fingerprint reader
Because you need reliability, the ThinkPad P15s Mobile Workstation is tested against multiple military-grade requirements and numerous quality checks. It can run in extreme conditions — from the Arctic wilderness to desert dust storms. It can even withstand accidental spills and being dropped.
Keep hackers at bay
Built-in security features protect your business-critical data. The discrete Trusted Platform Module (dTPM) encrypts passwords and data. With ThinkShutter, you can physically close the camera.
- Lenovo Express Models
- Lenovo ThinkPad P15s Gen 1
- United States
- 256 GB
- Trusted Platform Module (TPM 2.0) Security Chip
- Fingerprint reader
- Core i7
- 1.8 GHZ
- 4.9 GHZ
- Integrated memory controller
- 8 megabyte
- SO-DIMM 260-pin
- DDR4 SDRAM
- 8 GB
- 40 GB
- Provided memory is soldered
- 2666 megahertz
- 3200 megahertz
- M.2 2280
- PCIe 3.0 x4
- 256 GB
- NVM Express (NVMe), TCG Opal Encryption 2
- No optical drive
- Card reader
- LED backlight
- 15.6 inch
- 39.6 centimetre
- 1920 x 1080
- Full HD
- 250 candela per square metre
- 170° viewing angle, 45% color gamut, Anti-glare
- 1 single GPU card / integrated GPU
- NVIDIA Quadro P520 / Intel UHD Graphics
- Intel UHD Graphics, NVIDIA Quadro
- GDDR5 SDRAM
- 2 GB, 2 GB
- Fixed focus, ThinkShutter camera privacy
- Stereo speakers
- Realtek ALC3287
- Dolby Audio
- Dual array microphone
- Keyboard, TrackPoint, UltraNav
- Fn keys with Unified Communications controls, Multi-touch touchpad, Spill-resistant
- WWAN upgradable
- Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX 201
- Intel I219-V
- Bluetooth 5.1, Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, IEEE 802.11ax (Wi-Fi 6)
- 802.11ax, Bluetooth 5.1
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Dual stream (2x2)
- USB Power Delivery
- Dock, HDMI, Headphone/microphone combo jack, LAN, USB 3.2 Gen 1, USB 3.2 Gen 1 (Always On), USB-C 3.2 Gen 1 (supports DisplayPort Alt Mode) (Power Delivery), USB-C 3.2 Gen 1/DisplayPort (Power Delivery), USB-C 3.2 Gen 2 (supports Thunderbolt 3, DisplayPort Alt Mode) (Power Delivery), USB-C 3.2 Gen 2/Thunderbolt 3/DisplayPort (Power Delivery)
- Windows 10
- Windows 10 Pro
- Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Edition
- 65 watt
- AC 120/230 V
- 50/60 hertz
- Lithium ion
- 57 watt hour(s)
- 16.5 Hours
- Glass-fiber, Polyamide, Polyphenylene sulfide
- USB-C power adapter
- Administrator password, Hard drive password, MIL-STD-810G tested, Power-on password, RapidCharge
- Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately)
- Kensington security slot
- EPEAT Gold
- TCO Certified Notebooks 8
Dimensions & Weight
- 14.4 inch
- 9.8 inch
- 0.8 inch
- 3.86 lbs
Service & Support
- 3-year warranty
Before filing a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA), please make sure to read through our Return Policy. Once we receive the RMA Forms, please wait patiently for further instructions on how and where to send your merchandise.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization or RMA must be requested within 30 days from the date your merchandise was shipped from our warehouse, any other returns/exchanges past the 30 day policy will not be granted. The package to be returned must be received in our warehouse within 10 business days of the RMA issue date.
- If you encounter problems with your order and already past the 30-day return policy, please contact the manufacturer directly (see Tech Support for manufacturer phone number and contact information).
- All returns must be packed in the original manufacturer's box.
- We will absolutely refuse any manufacturer's box(s) that has been written on, or has any extra tape or markings on it and are not from our warehouse and/or carrier. Make sure you return everything that came with your merchandise, such as manufacturer's accessories, cables, guide books, and/or warranty cards (unfilled ), etc. Merchandise must be in mint condition. It cannot have scratches or any other damages. (Any unreturned or missing accessories will be charged to your account based on accessory's manufacture value.)
- Please note: Any item returned for any reason other than it being non-working will be subject to a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges. Your return will be inspected by the Service Department upon receipt. The restocking fee is assessed based upon the condition of the item(s) and determined also by the Service Department. The only exception to this rule is if the item is non-working, and we were contacted within 30 days of the item being shipped.
- SHIPPING CHARGES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
- Also note: Once we receive the package, you will receive an e-mail acknowledging receipt and letting you know how long it will take to process the exchange. Please allow 5-7 business days for inspection once your package arrives.
- NO RETURNS WILL BE MADE FOR DEFECTIVE ITEMS UNLESS YOU HAVE A CASE NUMBER PRESENT.
- If your merchandise is defective, please contact the manufacturer and explain the problem in detail (see Tech Support for a list of manufacturer phone numbers). You will be asked to troubleshoot your item, and then a “case number” will be created. Please make sure to take note of this number. If your problem has not been resolved through the troubleshooting process, place an RMA request and provide the case number. Please be advised: If you receive any parts or a replacement from the manufacturer, your returns process with Majool Inc. will be complete and closed.
- Defective Returns without any case number are subject for 20% Restocking fee plus freight charges.
- Case number has to show that a trouble shoot attempt has been documented and it’s not just a number.
- Majool Inc. will verify serial numbers and claimed defects prior to shipment of replacement unit or credit. Item(s) not found to be defective will deduct a charge of $75.00/hr minimum of 1 hour labor from your credit.
- Missing or damaged items due to via shipping will be replaced or exchanged only.
Software cannot be returned.
Open Box Items
Open box items are not eligible for return unless otherwise specified.
What happens If I Refuse My Order?
If your order has been shipped and refused for any reason, there will be a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges.