Work faster and smarter and grow your business with the LaserJet Enterprise M455dn Color Laser Printer from HP. Designed to integrate neatly into home offices and small workgroups, this printer features automatic duplex printing and fast print speeds up to 29 ppm for letter-size documents. A 50-sheet multipurpose tray and 250-sheet input tray are provided for letter and legal-size paper, and a 150-sheet output bin stores your printed documents. A 2.7" color graphic display lets you monitor printer functions, and you can even print documents, email, PDFs, and more from smartphones and tablets running iOS, Android, Windows, and Google Chrome operating systems. Built to be durable and reliable, the M455dn has a recommended monthly page volume up to 4800 pages, and for energy-saving features, the printer is ENERGY STAR certified and rated EPEAT Silver.
HP M455dn Specs
|Configuration||4 x Toner|
|Print Resolution||Black: 1200 x 1200 dpi|
|Printer Language||HP PCL 5, HP PCL 6, HP Postscript Level 3 (Emulation), Native PDF|
|Print Speed (By Time)||29 ppm (Color)
29 ppm (Black)
25 ppm (Color Duplex)
25 ppm (Black Duplex)
|First Print Out Time||9.3 Seconds (Black)|
|Monthly Duty Cycle||55,000 Pages|
|Paper Handling||1 x Input Tray, 2 x Input Tray, Output Tray|
|Media Sizes||Input Tray 1
Minimum: 3 x 5" / 7.6 x 12.7 cm
Maximum: 8.5 x 14" / 21.6 x 35.6 cm
Input Tray 2
Minimum: 3.9 x 5.8" / 9.9 x 14.7 cm
Maximum: 8.4 x 14" / 21.3 x 35.6 cm
|Media Weight||Input Tray 1: 60 to 175 gsm / 16 to 47 lb
Input Tray 2: 60 to 166 gsm / 16 to 43 lb
|Paper Capacity||Input Tray 1: 50 x Sheet
Input Tray 2: 250 x Sheet
Output Tray: 150 x Sheet
|Special Media Support||Envelopes|
|Interface||RJ11, RJ45, USB Type-B (USB 2.0), USB Type-A (USB 2.0)|
|Wireless||Wi-Fi (via Optional Adapter)|
|Direct Printing||Apple AirPrint, HP ePrint, Mopria|
|Processor Speed||800 MHz|
|Internal Memory||1.25 GB4 GB (Flash)|
|Operating System Support||Android, Windows, iOS, macOS/OS X|
|Operating Temperature||59 to 91°F / 15 to 32°C|
|Operating Humidity||10 to 90%|
|Storage Temperature||-4 to 104°F / -20 to 40°C|
|Display Type||Color LCD|
|Power Source||AC Adapter (Included)|
|AC Input Power||110 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||574 W (Maximum)
16.7 W (Ready)
1.1 W (Sleep)
0.08 W (Off)
|Max Acoustic Noise||4.5 BA (Power)
48 dBA (Pressure)
|Certifications||CAN/CSA, CE, ENERGY STAR, EPEAT Silver, FCC-A, GS, UL, cUL, as per Manufacturer|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||16.3 x 12 x 18.6" / 41.4 x 30.5 x 47.2 cm (with Paper Tray Closed)
16.3 x 13 x 40.9" / 41.4 x 33 x 103.9 cm (with Paper Tray Extended)
|Weight||41.7 lb / 18.9 kg|
|Package Weight||48.625 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||22.8 x 19.4 x 15"|
Before filing a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA), please make sure to read through our Return Policy. Once we receive the RMA Forms, please wait patiently for further instructions on how and where to send your merchandise.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization or RMA must be requested within 30 days from the date your merchandise was shipped from our warehouse, any other returns/exchanges past the 30 day policy will not be granted. The package to be returned must be received in our warehouse within 10 business days of the RMA issue date.
- If you encounter problems with your order and already past the 30-day return policy, please contact the manufacturer directly (see Tech Support for manufacturer phone number and contact information).
- All returns must be packed in the original manufacturer's box.
- We will absolutely refuse any manufacturer's box(s) that has been written on, or has any extra tape or markings on it and are not from our warehouse and/or carrier. Make sure you return everything that came with your merchandise, such as manufacturer's accessories, cables, guide books, and/or warranty cards (unfilled ), etc. Merchandise must be in mint condition. It cannot have scratches or any other damages. (Any unreturned or missing accessories will be charged to your account based on accessory's manufacture value.)
- Please note: Any item returned for any reason other than it being non-working will be subject to a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges. Your return will be inspected by the Service Department upon receipt. The restocking fee is assessed based upon the condition of the item(s) and determined also by the Service Department. The only exception to this rule is if the item is non-working, and we were contacted within 30 days of the item being shipped.
- SHIPPING CHARGES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
- Also note: Once we receive the package, you will receive an e-mail acknowledging receipt and letting you know how long it will take to process the exchange. Please allow 5-7 business days for inspection once your package arrives.
- NO RETURNS WILL BE MADE FOR DEFECTIVE ITEMS UNLESS YOU HAVE A CASE NUMBER PRESENT.
- If your merchandise is defective, please contact the manufacturer and explain the problem in detail (see Tech Support for a list of manufacturer phone numbers). You will be asked to troubleshoot your item, and then a “case number” will be created. Please make sure to take note of this number. If your problem has not been resolved through the troubleshooting process, place an RMA request and provide the case number. Please be advised: If you receive any parts or a replacement from the manufacturer, your returns process with Majool Inc. will be complete and closed.
- Defective Returns without any case number are subject for 20% Restocking fee plus freight charges.
- Case number has to show that a trouble shoot attempt has been documented and it’s not just a number.
- Majool Inc. will verify serial numbers and claimed defects prior to shipment of replacement unit or credit. Item(s) not found to be defective will deduct a charge of $75.00/hr minimum of 1 hour labor from your credit.
- Missing or damaged items due to via shipping will be replaced or exchanged only.
Software cannot be returned.
Open Box Items
Open box items are not eligible for return unless otherwise specified.
What happens If I Refuse My Order?
If your order has been shipped and refused for any reason, there will be a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges.