|Operating system||Windows 10 Pro 64|
|Memory||16 GB DDR4-3200 MHz RAM (2 x 8 GB)|
|Standard memory note||Transfer rates up to 3200 MT/s.|
|Memory Slots||2 SODIMM|
|Internal Storage||256 GB PCIe® NVMe™ TLC SED SSD|
|Optical drive||Not included|
|Processor||Intel® Core™ i5-1145G7 (up to 4.4 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 8 MB L3 cache, 4 cores)|
|Processor family||11th Generation Intel® Core™ i5 processor|
|Weight||Starting at 3.91 lb (touch)|
|Display size (diagonal)||15.6"|
|Display||15.6" diagonal, FHD (1920 x 1080), IPS, anti-glare, 250 nits, 45% NTSC|
|Color gamut||45% NTSC|
|Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)||14.01 x 9.2 x 0.75 in|
|Graphics (integrated)||Intel® Iris® Xᵉ Graphics|
|Battery type||HP Long Life 3-cell, 56 Wh Li-ion|
|Battery life note||Battery is internal and not replaceable by customer. Serviceable by warranty. Fast charging 50% in 30 minutes.|
|Power||HP Smart 65 W External AC power adapter|
|Keyboard||HP Premium Keyboard – spill-resistant, backlit keyboard with numeric keypad|
|Pointing device||Clickpad with multi-touch gesture support|
|Audio||Audio by Bang & Olufsen, dual stereo speakers, 3 multi array microphone|
|Camera||720p HD IR privacy camera|
|Ports||2 Thunderbolt™ 4 with USB4 Type-C® 40Gbps signaling rate (USB Power Delivery, DisplayPort™ 1.4)
2 SuperSpeed USB Type-A 5Gbps signaling rate (1 charging)
1 Stereo headphone/microphone combo jack
1 HDMI 2.0b
1 AC power
|Wireless||Intel® AX201 Wi-Fi 6 (2x2) and Bluetooth® 5 combo, vPro®|
|Security management||Absolute persistence module
HP DriveLock and Automatic DriveLock
HP Secure Erase
TPM 2.0 embedded security chip shipped with Windows 10 (Common Criteria EAL4+ Certified)
HP Sure Click
HP Sure Sense
Support for chassis padlocks and cable lock devices
HP Sure Start Gen6
HP Sure Run Gen3
HP Sure Recover Gen3
HP Sure Admin
HP BIOSphere Gen6
Active Smart Card
|Fingerprint reader||Fingerprint sensor|
|Sustainable impact specifications||Ocean-bound plastic in speaker enclosure
35% post-consumer recycled plastic
Bulk packaging available
|Software included||HP Connection Optimizer
HP Image Assistant
HP Hotkey Support
HP Noise Cancellation Software
HP PC Hardware Diagnostics UEFI
HP Support Assistant
Buy Office (Sold separately)
HP Power Manager
HP Privacy Settings
HSA Fusion for Commercial
HSA Telemetry for Commercial
Touchpoint Customizer for Commercial
HP Wireless Button Driver
|Available software||HP Smart Support|
|Management features||HP Driver Packs
HP System Software Manager (SSM)
HP BIOS Config Utility (BCU)
HP Client Catalog
HP Manageability Integration Kit Gen4
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 year (3/3/0) limited warranty includes 3 years of parts and labor. No on-site repair. Terms and conditions vary by country. Certain restrictions and exclusions apply.|
Before filing a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA), please make sure to read through our Return Policy. Once we receive the RMA Forms, please wait patiently for further instructions on how and where to send your merchandise.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization or RMA must be requested within 30 days from the date your merchandise was shipped from our warehouse, any other returns/exchanges past the 30 day policy will not be granted. The package to be returned must be received in our warehouse within 10 business days of the RMA issue date.
- If you encounter problems with your order and already past the 30-day return policy, please contact the manufacturer directly (see Tech Support for manufacturer phone number and contact information).
- All returns must be packed in the original manufacturer's box.
- We will absolutely refuse any manufacturer's box(s) that has been written on, or has any extra tape or markings on it and are not from our warehouse and/or carrier. Make sure you return everything that came with your merchandise, such as manufacturer's accessories, cables, guide books, and/or warranty cards (unfilled ), etc. Merchandise must be in mint condition. It cannot have scratches or any other damages. (Any unreturned or missing accessories will be charged to your account based on accessory's manufacture value.)
- Please note: Any item returned for any reason other than it being non-working will be subject to a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges. Your return will be inspected by the Service Department upon receipt. The restocking fee is assessed based upon the condition of the item(s) and determined also by the Service Department. The only exception to this rule is if the item is non-working, and we were contacted within 30 days of the item being shipped.
- SHIPPING CHARGES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
- Also note: Once we receive the package, you will receive an e-mail acknowledging receipt and letting you know how long it will take to process the exchange. Please allow 5-7 business days for inspection once your package arrives.
- NO RETURNS WILL BE MADE FOR DEFECTIVE ITEMS UNLESS YOU HAVE A CASE NUMBER PRESENT.
- If your merchandise is defective, please contact the manufacturer and explain the problem in detail (see Tech Support for a list of manufacturer phone numbers). You will be asked to troubleshoot your item, and then a “case number” will be created. Please make sure to take note of this number. If your problem has not been resolved through the troubleshooting process, place an RMA request and provide the case number. Please be advised: If you receive any parts or a replacement from the manufacturer, your returns process with Majool Inc. will be complete and closed.
- Defective Returns without any case number are subject for 20% Restocking fee plus freight charges.
- Case number has to show that a trouble shoot attempt has been documented and it’s not just a number.
- Majool Inc. will verify serial numbers and claimed defects prior to shipment of replacement unit or credit. Item(s) not found to be defective will deduct a charge of $75.00/hr minimum of 1 hour labor from your credit.
- Missing or damaged items due to via shipping will be replaced or exchanged only.
Software cannot be returned.
Open Box Items
Open box items are not eligible for return unless otherwise specified.
What happens If I Refuse My Order?
If your order has been shipped and refused for any reason, there will be a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges.