|CORE FUNCTIONS||Standard: Print|
|PROCESSOR||Canon Custom Processor|
|CONTROL PANEL||5-Line LCD|
|STANDARD INTERFACE CONNECTION||USB 2.0 x2 (Host), USB 2.0 x1 (Device) High-Speed, 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet (Network)|
PAPER CAPACITY (LETTER, 20 LB. BOND)
Standard: 650 Sheets
Maximum: 2,300 Sheets
|PAPER SOURCES (LETTER, 20 LB. BOND)||
Standard: 550-sheet Paper Cassette, 100-sheet Multipurpose Tray
Optional (Up to three): 550-sheet Paper Cassette (Paper Feeder PF-C1)
|PAPER OUTPUT CAPACITY (LETTER, 20 LB. BOND)||Standard: 150 Sheets|
|SUPPORTED MEDIA TYPES||
Cassettes: Thin, Plain, Recycled, Thick, Bond
Multipurpose Tray: Thin, Plain, Recycled, Thick, Bond, Label, Envelope (10 Envelopes)
SUPPORTED MEDIA SIZES
Cassettes: Letter, Legal, Statement, Executive Custom (Min. 4.1" x 5.8" to Max. 8.5" x 14")
Multipurpose Tray: Letter, Legal, Statement, Executive Envelope: COM10, Monarch, C5, DL Custom (Min. 3" x 5" to Max. 8.5" x 14")
|SUPPORTED MEDIA WEIGHTS||
Cassettes: 16 lb. Bond to 32 lb. Bond (60 to 120 g/m2)
Multipurpose Tray: 16 lb. Bond to 73 lb. Bond (60 to 199 g/m2)
From Power On: 30 Seconds or Less
From Sleep Mode: 4 Seconds or Less
|DIMENSIONS (W x D x H)||
Standard (Desktop): 16.1" x 14.8" x 10.9" (409 mm x 376 mm x 275 mm)
For full configuration options and dimensions, please refer to this document.
|INSTALLATION SPACE (W x D x H)||Standard (Desktop): 24.3" x 43.5" x 10.9" 617 mm x 1104 mm x 275 mm|
Unit: Approx. 25.4 lb. (11.5 kg)
Boxed Weight: Approx. 31.1 lb. (14.1 kg)
|OPERATING SYSTEMS||UFR II/PCL/PS: Windows® 7/Windows 8.1/ Windows 10/Windows Server 2008/Windows Server 2008 R2/Windows Server 2012/Windows Server 2012 R2/Windows Server 2016/Mac OS X v10.9 (or later)|
|PRINTING METHOD||Laser Beam Printing|
|PRINT SPEED5||Up to 45 ppm (Letter); Up to 36.3 ppm (Legal)|
|FIRST PRINT OUT TIME||Approx. 5.6 Seconds|
|RECOMMENDED MONTHLY PAGE VOLUME||2,000 -7,500 Pages|
|PRINT RESOLUTION (dpi)||600 x 600|
|STANDARD PAGE DESCRIPTION LANGUAGES||UFR II, PCL®6, PCL®5, Adobe PostScript 3®|
|DOUBLE-SIDED PRINTING||Automatic (Standard)|
|DIRECT PRINT||Available from USB Memory (JPEG, TIFF, PDF)|
|PRINTING FROM MOBILE AND CLOUD-BASED SERVICES1||Apple® AirPrint,® Canon PRINT Business1, Mopria™ Print Service, uniFLOW Secure Mobile Printing|
PCL: 93 Fonts
PS: 136 Fonts
|PRINT FEATURES||Secure Print, Page Border, Header/Footer, Page Layout, Two-sided printing, Collating, Booklet Printing, Grouping, Mixed Paper Sizes/Orientation|
Standard: Department ID Authentication
|NETWORK||Standard: IP/MAC Address Filtering, IPSEC, TLS Encrypted Communication, SNMP V3.0, IEEE 802.1X, IPv6, SMTP Authentication, POP Authentication before SMTP|
|DOCUMENT||Standard: Secure Print|
Temperature: 50 to 86º F
Humidity: 20 to 80% RH (no condensation)
|POWER REQUIREMENTS||AC 120-127 V:6.5 A, 60 Hz|
Maximum: Approx. 1380 W or Less
Standby: Approx. 9.7 W
Sleep Mode: Approx. 1.9 W
Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC) Rating: 0.50 kWh
|STANDARDS||ENERGY STAR® Qualified, Currently Rated EPEAT Silver3|
Cartridge 056L Black ‐ Yields up to 5,100 Pages
Before filing a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA), please make sure to read through our Return Policy. Once we receive the RMA Forms, please wait patiently for further instructions on how and where to send your merchandise.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization or RMA must be requested within 30 days from the date your merchandise was shipped from our warehouse, any other returns/exchanges past the 30 day policy will not be granted. The package to be returned must be received in our warehouse within 10 business days of the RMA issue date.
- If you encounter problems with your order and already past the 30-day return policy, please contact the manufacturer directly (see Tech Support for manufacturer phone number and contact information).
- All returns must be packed in the original manufacturer's box.
- We will absolutely refuse any manufacturer's box(s) that has been written on, or has any extra tape or markings on it and are not from our warehouse and/or carrier. Make sure you return everything that came with your merchandise, such as manufacturer's accessories, cables, guide books, and/or warranty cards (unfilled ), etc. Merchandise must be in mint condition. It cannot have scratches or any other damages. (Any unreturned or missing accessories will be charged to your account based on accessory's manufacture value.)
- Please note: Any item returned for any reason other than it being non-working will be subject to a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges. Your return will be inspected by the Service Department upon receipt. The restocking fee is assessed based upon the condition of the item(s) and determined also by the Service Department. The only exception to this rule is if the item is non-working, and we were contacted within 30 days of the item being shipped.
- SHIPPING CHARGES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
- Also note: Once we receive the package, you will receive an e-mail acknowledging receipt and letting you know how long it will take to process the exchange. Please allow 5-7 business days for inspection once your package arrives.
- NO RETURNS WILL BE MADE FOR DEFECTIVE ITEMS UNLESS YOU HAVE A CASE NUMBER PRESENT.
- If your merchandise is defective, please contact the manufacturer and explain the problem in detail (see Tech Support for a list of manufacturer phone numbers). You will be asked to troubleshoot your item, and then a “case number” will be created. Please make sure to take note of this number. If your problem has not been resolved through the troubleshooting process, place an RMA request and provide the case number. Please be advised: If you receive any parts or a replacement from the manufacturer, your returns process with Majool Inc. will be complete and closed.
- Defective Returns without any case number are subject for 20% Restocking fee plus freight charges.
- Case number has to show that a trouble shoot attempt has been documented and it’s not just a number.
- Majool Inc. will verify serial numbers and claimed defects prior to shipment of replacement unit or credit. Item(s) not found to be defective will deduct a charge of $75.00/hr minimum of 1 hour labor from your credit.
- Missing or damaged items due to via shipping will be replaced or exchanged only.
Software cannot be returned.
Open Box Items
Open box items are not eligible for return unless otherwise specified.
What happens If I Refuse My Order?
If your order has been shipped and refused for any reason, there will be a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges.