SUPERCOLOR: AMAZING COLOR ACCURACY
ViewSonic’s proprietary SuperColor™ Technology features an exclusive 6-segment color wheel and dynamic lamp control capabilities, providing a wide color range and stunningly beautiful images.
BRIGHT IMAGES IN ANY ENVIRONMENT
Packed with 3,600 lumens and a high contrast ratio, this projector produces bright images in nearly any environment.
ENERGY-EFFICIENT SUPERECO ™
SuperEco™ mode allows users to dim projection brightness by up to 70%, thereby reducing the lamp's power consumption while extending lamp life—a great energy-saving design that lowers the total cost of ownership (TCO).
Type: DLP Lamp Resolution Type: WXGA (1280x800) Resolution: 1280 x 800 Brightness (Lumens): 3,600 ANSI Display Size (in.): 30 - 300 in. / 0.76 - 7.62 m Throw Distance: 3.28 - 36.02 ft / .99 - 10.98 m Throw Ratio: 1.55~1.70 Keystone: Vertical (+/- 40°) Lens: 1.1x optical zoom Light Source (watt): 200 Light Source Life, Normal (hours): 5000 Light Source Life, Dynamic Eco-Mode (hours): 15000 Color Depth: 1.07B Color (R/G/B 10bit) Dynamic Contrast Ratio: 22,000:1 Aspect Ratio: 16:10
Frequency Horizontal: 15K~102KHz Frequency Vertical: 23~120MHz
PC Resolution (max): VGA(640 x 480) to FullHD(1920 x 1080) Mac® Resolution (max): VGA(640 x 480) to FullHD(1920 x 1080)
3.5mm Audio Out(1), 3.5mm Audio In(1), Control (RS232)(1), HDMI In(1), VGA In(2), VGA Out(1), Composite RCA Video In(1), Mini USB(1)
Internal Speakers: 2W (x1)
Voltage: 100-240V+/- 10%, 50/60Hz AC Consumption (typical): 260W Stand-by: <0.5W
Temperature: 32-104º F (0 - 40º C)
Net (lbs): 4.9 Gross (lbs): 7.1
Net (kg): 2.2 Gross (kg): 3.2
Dimensions (imperial) (WxHxD):
Packaging (in.): 14.4 x 7.4 x 11.8 Physical (in.): 11.6 x 4.3 x 8.6
Dimensions (metric) (WxHxD):
Packaging (mm): 365 x 188 x 300 Physical (mm): 294 x 110 x 218
Regulations: FCC (including ICES003), cTUVus, NOM, TUV-Rheinland S Mark PACKAGE CONTENTS: PA503W projector, power cable, VGA cable, laser remote control with batteries, Quick Start Guide Warranty: Three-year limited warranty on parts and labor, 1-year limited warranty on lamp, 1st year free Express Exchange® service. (One year Express Exchange Service requires product registration). Recycle/Disposal: Please dispose of in accordance with local, state or federal laws. UPC: 766907904918
PGD-350, PJ-CASE-008, PJ-WMK-006, PM-FCP, PRJ-EE-05-03, PRJ-EEEW-07-01 , PRJ-EEEW-07-02, PRJ-EW-07-01, PRJ-EW-07-02, RLC-109
Before filing a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA), please make sure to read through our Return Policy. Once we receive the RMA Forms, please wait patiently for further instructions on how and where to send your merchandise.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization or RMA must be requested within 30 days from the date your merchandise was shipped from our warehouse, any other returns/exchanges past the 30 day policy will not be granted. The package to be returned must be received in our warehouse within 10 business days of the RMA issue date.
- If you encounter problems with your order and already past the 30-day return policy, please contact the manufacturer directly (see Tech Support for manufacturer phone number and contact information).
- All returns must be packed in the original manufacturer's box.
- We will absolutely refuse any manufacturer's box(s) that has been written on, or has any extra tape or markings on it and are not from our warehouse and/or carrier. Make sure you return everything that came with your merchandise, such as manufacturer's accessories, cables, guide books, and/or warranty cards (unfilled ), etc. Merchandise must be in mint condition. It cannot have scratches or any other damages. (Any unreturned or missing accessories will be charged to your account based on accessory's manufacture value.)
- Please note: Any item returned for any reason other than it being non-working will be subject to a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges. Your return will be inspected by the Service Department upon receipt. The restocking fee is assessed based upon the condition of the item(s) and determined also by the Service Department. The only exception to this rule is if the item is non-working, and we were contacted within 30 days of the item being shipped.
- SHIPPING CHARGES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
- Also note: Once we receive the package, you will receive an e-mail acknowledging receipt and letting you know how long it will take to process the exchange. Please allow 5-7 business days for inspection once your package arrives.
- NO RETURNS WILL BE MADE FOR DEFECTIVE ITEMS UNLESS YOU HAVE A CASE NUMBER PRESENT.
- If your merchandise is defective, please contact the manufacturer and explain the problem in detail (see Tech Support for a list of manufacturer phone numbers). You will be asked to troubleshoot your item, and then a “case number” will be created. Please make sure to take note of this number. If your problem has not been resolved through the troubleshooting process, place an RMA request and provide the case number. Please be advised: If you receive any parts or a replacement from the manufacturer, your returns process with Majool Inc. will be complete and closed.
- Defective Returns without any case number are subject for 20% Restocking fee plus freight charges.
- Case number has to show that a trouble shoot attempt has been documented and it’s not just a number.
- Majool Inc. will verify serial numbers and claimed defects prior to shipment of replacement unit or credit. Item(s) not found to be defective will deduct a charge of $75.00/hr minimum of 1 hour labor from your credit.
- Missing or damaged items due to via shipping will be replaced or exchanged only.
Software cannot be returned.
Open Box Items
Open box items are not eligible for return unless otherwise specified.
What happens If I Refuse My Order?
If your order has been shipped and refused for any reason, there will be a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges.