- HP Inc Printers
- HP Color LaserJet Enterprise
- English, French, Spanish
- Canada, Latin America (excluding Argentina, Brazil, Chile), Mexico, United States
- 80000 pages
- 2000 - 10000 pages
- 5-15 users
- 4.3 inch LCD touch screen
- 10.92 cm
- 1.2 GHZ
- DIMM 90-pin
- DDR3 SDRAM
- 1 GB
- 2 GB
- 4 GB
- Workgroup printer
- HP ImageREt 3600
- 3 in
- 5 in
- 8.5 in
- 14 in
- Bond paper, Card stock, Envelopes, Extra heavy-weight paper, Labels, Light-weight paper, Opaque film, Paper, Plain paper, Preprinted paper, Punched paper, Recycled paper, Transparencies
- 3 in x 5 in, 3.95 in x 5.9 in, 4 in x 5.83 in, 4 in x 6 in, 5 in x 7 in, 5 in x 8 in, 8.5 in x 11.7 in, 8.5 in x 13 in, A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in), A5 (5.83 in x 8.25 in), A6 (4.13 in x 5.83 in), Executive (7.25 in x 10.5 in), JIS B5 (7.17 in x 10.12 in), JIS B6 (5.04 x 7.17 in), Legal (8.5 in x 14 in), Letter A Size (8.5 in x 11 in), Oficio (8.5 in x 13.5 in), RA4 (8.46 in x 12 in), Statement (5.5 in x 8.5 in)
- 60 gram per square metre
- 220 gram per square metre
- International B5 (6.93 in x 9.83 in), International C5 (6.38 in x 9 in), International C6 (4.5 in x 6.38 in), International DL (4.33 in x 8.66 in)
- PCL 5C, PCL 6, PDF 1.7, PostScript 3
- 650 Sheets
- 2300 Sheets
- 100-sheet multipurpose tray, 550-sheet input tray
- 250 Sheets
- Auto Power Off, Auto Power On, Hardware integration pocket, Instant-on Technology, Mopria certified, PANTONE calibrated
- 6 second (time unit)
- 7 second (time unit)
- 1200 x 1200 dpi
- 1200 x 1200 dpi
- 40 pages per minute
- 40 pages per minute
- 1 x toner cartridge (black) - up to 5500 pages ISO/IEC 19798, 1 x toner cartridge (cyan) - up to 3500 pages ISO/IEC 19798, 1 x toner cartridge (magenta) - up to 3500 pages ISO/IEC 19798, 1 x toner cartridge (yellow) - up to 3500 pages ISO/IEC 19798, 1 x waste toner collector
- Up to 38 ipm - B/W duplex - A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in), Up to 38 ipm - color duplex - A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in), Up to 38 ppm - B/W - A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in), Up to 38 ppm - color - A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in), Up to 40 ipm - B/W duplex - Letter A Size (8.5 in x 11 in), Up to 40 ipm - color duplex - Letter A Size (8.5 in x 11 in), Up to 40 ppm - B/W - Letter A Size (8.5 in x 11 in), Up to 40 ppm - color - Letter A Size (8.5 in x 11 in), Up to 59 ppm - B/W - A5 (5.83 in x 8.25 in), Up to 59 ppm - color - A5 (5.83 in x 8.25 in)
- Bypass tray: 1 x automatic - 100 sheets - Legal (8.5 in x 14 in) weight: 60 g/m² - 220 g/m², Input tray: 1 x automatic - 550 sheets - 8.5 in x 11.7 in weight: 60 g/m² - 220 g/m², Output tray: automatic - 250 sheets
- 105 x TrueType, 92 x PostScript 3
- Print server
- HP Jetdirect
- HTTP, HTTPS, IPP, IPPS, NDS, SLP, SNMP 1, SNMP 2c, SNMP 3, Telnet, TFTP
- 802.1x, Apple Bonjour, EAP-TLS, IPsec, Kerberos, LDAP, PEAP, TLS
Document & Media Handling
- Envelopes, Film / transparencies, Other, Plain paper
- A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in), Legal (8.5 in x 14 in)
- Gigabit LAN, USB 2.0, USB 2.0 host
- Apple AirPrint, HP ePrint
- 1 x Gigabit LAN - RJ-45, 1 x USB 2.0 - 4 pin USB Type B, 2 x USB 2.0 host - 4 pin USB Type A
- Drivers & Utilities
- Power supply
- AC 120 V
- 622 watt
- 31.3 watt
- 2.4 watt
- Android, Apple iOS, Apple MacOS X 10.10, Apple MacOS X 10.8, Apple MacOS X 10.9, Apple MacOS X Lion 10.7, Apple OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, Apple OS X 10.9 Mavericks, BOSS GNU/Linux 3.0, BOSS GNU/Linux 5.0, Debian Linux 6.0.x, Debian Linux 7.x, Linux Mint 13, Linux Mint 14, Linux Mint 15, Linux Mint 16, Linux Mint 17, Microsoft Windows 7 (32/64 bits), Microsoft Windows RT 8, Microsoft Windows RT 8.1, Microsoft Windows Vista (32/64 bits), Microsoft Windows XP (32/64 bits) SP3, openSUSE 12.2, openSUSE 12.3, openSUSE 13.1, Red Hat Fedora 17, Red Hat Fedora 18, Red Hat Fedora 19, Red Hat Fedora 20, Ubuntu 10.04, Ubuntu 11.10, Ubuntu 12.04, Ubuntu 12.10, Ubuntu 13.04, Ubuntu 13.10, Ubuntu 14.04, Ubuntu 14.10, UNIX, Windows 10 (32/64 bits), Windows 8 (32/64 bits), Windows 8.1 (32/64 bits)
- CECP, CISPR 22 Class A, EN 55022:2010 Class A, EN 60825-1:2007, EN 61000-3-2:2006+A1:2009+A2:2009, EN 61000-3-3:2008, EN 62479:2010, FCC CFR47 Part 15 A, FCC Class A certified, ICES-003 issue 5 Class A, IEC 62479:2010
- EPEAT Silver
Dimensions & Weight
- 18 inch
- 18.9 inch
- 15 inch
- 60.63 lbs
Dimensions & Weight (Shipping)
- 69 lbs
Service & Support
- 1-year warranty
Service & Support Details
- Limited warranty - 1 year - on-site - response time: next business day
- 59 degree Fahrenheit
- 86 degree Fahrenheit
- 10 - 80%
- 32 dBA
- 51 dBA
Before filing a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA), please make sure to read through our Return Policy. Once we receive the RMA Forms, please wait patiently for further instructions on how and where to send your merchandise.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization or RMA must be requested within 30 days from the date your merchandise was shipped from our warehouse, any other returns/exchanges past the 30 day policy will not be granted. The package to be returned must be received in our warehouse within 10 business days of the RMA issue date.
- If you encounter problems with your order and already past the 30-day return policy, please contact the manufacturer directly (see Tech Support for manufacturer phone number and contact information).
- All returns must be packed in the original manufacturer's box.
- We will absolutely refuse any manufacturer's box(s) that has been written on, or has any extra tape or markings on it and are not from our warehouse and/or carrier. Make sure you return everything that came with your merchandise, such as manufacturer's accessories, cables, guide books, and/or warranty cards (unfilled ), etc. Merchandise must be in mint condition. It cannot have scratches or any other damages. (Any unreturned or missing accessories will be charged to your account based on accessory's manufacture value.)
- Please note: Any item returned for any reason other than it being non-working will be subject to a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges. Your return will be inspected by the Service Department upon receipt. The restocking fee is assessed based upon the condition of the item(s) and determined also by the Service Department. The only exception to this rule is if the item is non-working, and we were contacted within 30 days of the item being shipped.
- SHIPPING CHARGES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
- Also note: Once we receive the package, you will receive an e-mail acknowledging receipt and letting you know how long it will take to process the exchange. Please allow 5-7 business days for inspection once your package arrives.
- NO RETURNS WILL BE MADE FOR DEFECTIVE ITEMS UNLESS YOU HAVE A CASE NUMBER PRESENT.
- If your merchandise is defective, please contact the manufacturer and explain the problem in detail (see Tech Support for a list of manufacturer phone numbers). You will be asked to troubleshoot your item, and then a “case number” will be created. Please make sure to take note of this number. If your problem has not been resolved through the troubleshooting process, place an RMA request and provide the case number. Please be advised: If you receive any parts or a replacement from the manufacturer, your returns process with Majool Inc. will be complete and closed.
- Defective Returns without any case number are subject for 20% Restocking fee plus freight charges.
- Case number has to show that a trouble shoot attempt has been documented and it’s not just a number.
- Majool Inc. will verify serial numbers and claimed defects prior to shipment of replacement unit or credit. Item(s) not found to be defective will deduct a charge of $75.00/hr minimum of 1 hour labor from your credit.
- Missing or damaged items due to via shipping will be replaced or exchanged only.
Software cannot be returned.
Open Box Items
Open box items are not eligible for return unless otherwise specified.
What happens If I Refuse My Order?
If your order has been shipped and refused for any reason, there will be a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges.