Think with Two More Cores
Experience incredible power boosted by the coolest tech. The newest 8th Generation Intel Core processor delivers more than 20% better performance when compared to previous generations. The new 6 core architecture benefits from the Cooler Boost design in all scenarios.
10: Gaming Perfected
Take on today's challenging, graphics-intensive games without missing a beat. GeForce GTX 1070/1060-powered notebooks deliver the incredible speed and power of NVIDIA Pascal - the most advanced GPU architecture every created - for truly revolutionary gaming and VR performance. The GeForce GTX 1070/1060 GPU is created with high-speed FinFET technology and supports DirectX 12 features to deliver fast, smooth, power-efficient gaming notebook experiences. You can count on an amazing experience in every application - including performance in AAA and immersive VR ready games that's up to 3X faster than with previous-generation GPUs. Get the power to drive next-generation displays, including VR, ultra-high resolution, and multiple monitors. And bring more realism to every game with NVIDIA GameWorks technolgies that deliver a true cinematic experience and amazing new NVIDIA Ansel that enables 360-degree in-game captures you can view in VR. Discover next-generation VR performance, the lowest latency, and plug-and-play compatibility with leading headsets - driven by NVIDIA VRWorks technologies. VR audio, physics, and haptics let you hear and feel every moment.
See the Exhilaration
Experience the fastest 120Hz 3ms refresh rate panels powered by NVIDIA GeForce GTX graphics with full Microsoft DirectX 12 support. Moving objects look sharper and gameplay is more fluid giving you time and react instantly.
Keys Your Way
The per-key RGB customization gives your ultimate control over your keyboard's illumination. You can program each key's color and macros, with the Steelseries Engine 3 applications to receive real-time game states or other types of notifications.
Killer Gaming Lan
Stop losing games to lag with Killer Gaming Lan. The advanced stream detect 2.0 of the upgraded Killer E2500 chipset protects networking traffic and prevents lag spikes through controlling and managing up to 6 priority levels. You can game without fear and play at your best while tracking your speeds with the easy-to-use Killer Networking Manager.
|OS||Windows 10 Home|
|CPU||Intel Core i7-8750H|
|CPU Speed||2.2 - 4.1GHz|
|Color||RGB A cover Aluminum Black|
|Screen Size||15.6" FHD (1920x1080), 120Hz 3ms Wideview 94% NTSC Color Anti-glare|
|GPU||NVIDIA GeForce GTX1060|
|Video Memory||6G GDDR5|
|Keyboard||SteelSeries per-Key RGB with Anti-Ghost key+ silver lining|
|Speaker||Giant Speakers 3W x2 + Subwoofer 3W x2|
|Memory||16GB (8GB x2) DDR4 2400MHz|
|Capacity||256GB M.2 SATA + 1TB (7200RPM)|
|Optical Drive Type||-|
|LAN||Killer Gaming Network E2500|
|WLAN||Intel 9650 Jefferson Peak (2x2 802.11ac)|
|Card Reader||SD (XC/HC)|
|Webcam||720p HD Webcam|
|USB||USB 3.1 Gen1 x2, USB 3.1 Gen2 x1|
|Type-C Port||USB 3.1 Gen2 Type C x1|
|Video Port||HDMI (supports 4K@60Hz), mDP1.2|
|Audio Port||1/1 SPDIF (ESS Sabre HiFi)|
|AC Power Adaptor||180W|
|Battery Pack||6 cell (51Wh) Li-Ion|
|Dimension||15.08 x 10.24 x 1.16"|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 year limited warranty (Include 1 year global)|
Before filing a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA), please make sure to read through our Return Policy. Once we receive the RMA Forms, please wait patiently for further instructions on how and where to send your merchandise.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization or RMA must be requested within 30 days from the date your merchandise was shipped from our warehouse, any other returns/exchanges past the 30 day policy will not be granted. The package to be returned must be received in our warehouse within 10 business days of the RMA issue date.
- If you encounter problems with your order and already past the 30-day return policy, please contact the manufacturer directly (see Tech Support for manufacturer phone number and contact information).
- All returns must be packed in the original manufacturer's box.
- We will absolutely refuse any manufacturer's box(s) that has been written on, or has any extra tape or markings on it and are not from our warehouse and/or carrier. Make sure you return everything that came with your merchandise, such as manufacturer's accessories, cables, guide books, and/or warranty cards (unfilled ), etc. Merchandise must be in mint condition. It cannot have scratches or any other damages. (Any unreturned or missing accessories will be charged to your account based on accessory's manufacture value.)
- Please note: Any item returned for any reason other than it being non-working will be subject to a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges. Your return will be inspected by the Service Department upon receipt. The restocking fee is assessed based upon the condition of the item(s) and determined also by the Service Department. The only exception to this rule is if the item is non-working, and we were contacted within 30 days of the item being shipped.
- SHIPPING CHARGES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
- Also note: Once we receive the package, you will receive an e-mail acknowledging receipt and letting you know how long it will take to process the exchange. Please allow 5-7 business days for inspection once your package arrives.
- NO RETURNS WILL BE MADE FOR DEFECTIVE ITEMS UNLESS YOU HAVE A CASE NUMBER PRESENT.
- If your merchandise is defective, please contact the manufacturer and explain the problem in detail (see Tech Support for a list of manufacturer phone numbers). You will be asked to troubleshoot your item, and then a “case number” will be created. Please make sure to take note of this number. If your problem has not been resolved through the troubleshooting process, place an RMA request and provide the case number. Please be advised: If you receive any parts or a replacement from the manufacturer, your returns process with Majool Inc. will be complete and closed.
- Defective Returns without any case number are subject for 20% Restocking fee plus freight charges.
- Case number has to show that a trouble shoot attempt has been documented and it’s not just a number.
- Majool Inc. will verify serial numbers and claimed defects prior to shipment of replacement unit or credit. Item(s) not found to be defective will deduct a charge of $75.00/hr minimum of 1 hour labor from your credit.
- Missing or damaged items due to via shipping will be replaced or exchanged only.
Software cannot be returned.
Open Box Items
Open box items are not eligible for return unless otherwise specified.
What happens If I Refuse My Order?
If your order has been shipped and refused for any reason, there will be a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges.