4K UHD resolution
With 4K UHD resolution, you get stunning, life-like image quality and highly legible fonts thanks to 4x more pixels than a standard Full HD monitor. The large 31.5" screen provides more room to work so you can be more productive when reviewing lines of code or detailed images. And the VA panel offers wide 178° viewing angles for easy viewing in team huddles and when collaborating with colleagues.
Brilliant Color with HDR10
1 billion colors means 64x more colors than conventional monitors, enabling you to view and work with richer and smoother graduations in color. HDR10 reveal deeper blacks, brighter light areas, and a broader range of purer colors that are more true to life than ever before.
Thunderbolt 3 functionality means you can connect all your laptops, keyboards, displays, storage devices and power source with just one cable for higher productivity and efficient multitasking. TBT3 gives you amazing speed, transferring data at up to 40Gbps*. Equipped with two TBT3 ports and compatible with PC and Mac, the single cable can transmit a digital display signal, data (USB) and Ethernet (LAN) while simultaneously charging your device (up to 90W).
*Specs are dependent on cable type.
Ultra-Slim Bezels and Easy Dual UHD setup
A 3-sided borderless frame gives the impression of one seamless display in a multi-screen setup. Daisy chaining lets you bring monitors together with just one single cable. With Thunderbolt 3, daisy-chain up to two 4K monitors or six total devices.
Split Screen (PBP) and Picture in Picture (PIP)
Connect up to two separate sources to the display and view them simultaneously with split-screen (PBP) technology. Perform work, like coding, in one window and see the results in a separate window. With the included Samsung software, you can make window management easy and maximize your efficiency.
Adjustable Stand and VESA Compatible
The ergonomic stand means you can quickly and easily adjust your monitor’s height and viewing angle to your eye level, offering a comfortable and customized view. Easily tilt, swivel and pivot by up to 90˚ to change the monitor’s perspective and meet your precise viewing needs. And with VESA mount compatibility, installation on a wall or separate mounting arm is easy.
Easy on the Eyes
Eye Saver Mode and Flicker Free technology help to reduce eye strain for a more comfortable work experience, even during long work hours. When Eye Saver Mode is active, blue light levels are lowered. And flicker-free technology eliminates flickering at all levels of brightness.
Before filing a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA), please make sure to read through our Return Policy. Once we receive the RMA Forms, please wait patiently for further instructions on how and where to send your merchandise.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization or RMA must be requested within 30 days from the date your merchandise was shipped from our warehouse, any other returns/exchanges past the 30 day policy will not be granted. The package to be returned must be received in our warehouse within 10 business days of the RMA issue date.
- If you encounter problems with your order and already past the 30-day return policy, please contact the manufacturer directly (see Tech Support for manufacturer phone number and contact information).
- All returns must be packed in the original manufacturer's box.
- We will absolutely refuse any manufacturer's box(s) that has been written on, or has any extra tape or markings on it and are not from our warehouse and/or carrier. Make sure you return everything that came with your merchandise, such as manufacturer's accessories, cables, guide books, and/or warranty cards (unfilled ), etc. Merchandise must be in mint condition. It cannot have scratches or any other damages. (Any unreturned or missing accessories will be charged to your account based on accessory's manufacture value.)
- Please note: Any item returned for any reason other than it being non-working will be subject to a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges. Your return will be inspected by the Service Department upon receipt. The restocking fee is assessed based upon the condition of the item(s) and determined also by the Service Department. The only exception to this rule is if the item is non-working, and we were contacted within 30 days of the item being shipped.
- SHIPPING CHARGES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
- Also note: Once we receive the package, you will receive an e-mail acknowledging receipt and letting you know how long it will take to process the exchange. Please allow 5-7 business days for inspection once your package arrives.
- NO RETURNS WILL BE MADE FOR DEFECTIVE ITEMS UNLESS YOU HAVE A CASE NUMBER PRESENT.
- If your merchandise is defective, please contact the manufacturer and explain the problem in detail (see Tech Support for a list of manufacturer phone numbers). You will be asked to troubleshoot your item, and then a “case number” will be created. Please make sure to take note of this number. If your problem has not been resolved through the troubleshooting process, place an RMA request and provide the case number. Please be advised: If you receive any parts or a replacement from the manufacturer, your returns process with Majool Inc. will be complete and closed.
- Defective Returns without any case number are subject for 20% Restocking fee plus freight charges.
- Case number has to show that a trouble shoot attempt has been documented and it’s not just a number.
- Majool Inc. will verify serial numbers and claimed defects prior to shipment of replacement unit or credit. Item(s) not found to be defective will deduct a charge of $75.00/hr minimum of 1 hour labor from your credit.
- Missing or damaged items due to via shipping will be replaced or exchanged only.
Software cannot be returned.
Open Box Items
Open box items are not eligible for return unless otherwise specified.
What happens If I Refuse My Order?
If your order has been shipped and refused for any reason, there will be a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges.