Double down on your productivity with the HP E14 G4 Portable Monitor. Remove from the soft sleeve, stand up on the kickstand, and connect with the simplicity of just one USB-C™ cable.
Enjoy a great view indoors or outdoors from an extra-bright screen.
Get a clear view wherever the day takes you—inside or out—with an ultra-bright, anti-glare, 400-nit screen that delivers equally sharp visuals in dark rooms or direct sunlight.
Portable dual-screen productivity
Expand your laptop's visual workspace and boost your productivity with a slim, lightweight Full HD monitor that weighs just 640 g and is less than 4.75 mm thick, so you can slide it into your carrying case with your device without weighing you down.
Conserve your laptop's battery life
Work without interruption with a monitor that requires half the power of its predecessor. An integrated 65W power pass-through powers your monitor from your laptop's USB-C™ while it charges from its power brick at the same time.
- HP Smart Buy Display
- E14 G4
- LED-backlit LCD monitor
- E-LED backlight
- TFT active matrix
- 14 inch
- 35.6 centimetre
- 14 inch
- 35.56 centimetre
- 0.1611 millimetre
- 1920 x 1080
- Full HD (1080p)
- 60 hertz
- 59 - 60 Hz
- 30 - 80 kHz
- 400 candela per square metre
- 5 millisecond
- 5 ms (gray-to-gray with overdrive)
- Chinese (simplified), Chinese (traditional), Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Anti-glare 3H hardness, Haze 24%
- 15,000 Hours
- Flat front
- 3-sided micro-edge, 72% NTSC color gamut, 8-bit Color Depth, Arsenic-free glass, Flicker Free technology, Low Blue Light Mode, Mercury free, On-screen Digital Controls
- 2 x USB-C (DisplayPort 1.2 mode)
- 1 x USB-C cable
- 6 watt
- 6 watt
- 0.3 watt
- Class A+, Class B
- 26 kilowatt hour
- 18 watt, 5 watt, 5.4 watt
- Sliver stand
- BIS, BSMI, CB, CCC, cTUVus, EAC, FCC, Green Mark, ICES, ISC, ISO 9241-307, KC, KCC, Low halogen, NOM, TUV, TUV GS, UAE, UL, VCCI, Vietnam MEPS, WEEE, WHQL
Dimensions & Weight
- 12.7 inch
- 0.6 inch
- 8.3 inch
- 22.57 ounce
- With stand
Dimensions & Weight (Shipping)
- 15.9 inch
- 2.4 inch
- 11.2 inch
- 3.4 lbs
Dimensions & Weight Details
- With stand - width: 12.7 in, With stand - width: 12.7 in - depth: 0.6 in - height: 8.3 in - weight: 22.6 oz
Service & Support
- 3-year warranty
Service & Support Details
- Limited warranty - parts and labor - 3 years
- 41 degree Fahrenheit
- 95 degree Fahrenheit
- 20 - 80% (non-condensing)
Before filing a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA), please make sure to read through our Return Policy. Once we receive the RMA Forms, please wait patiently for further instructions on how and where to send your merchandise.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization or RMA must be requested within 30 days from the date your merchandise was shipped from our warehouse, any other returns/exchanges past the 30 day policy will not be granted. The package to be returned must be received in our warehouse within 10 business days of the RMA issue date.
- If you encounter problems with your order and already past the 30-day return policy, please contact the manufacturer directly (see Tech Support for manufacturer phone number and contact information).
- All returns must be packed in the original manufacturer's box.
- We will absolutely refuse any manufacturer's box(s) that has been written on, or has any extra tape or markings on it and are not from our warehouse and/or carrier. Make sure you return everything that came with your merchandise, such as manufacturer's accessories, cables, guide books, and/or warranty cards (unfilled ), etc. Merchandise must be in mint condition. It cannot have scratches or any other damages. (Any unreturned or missing accessories will be charged to your account based on accessory's manufacture value.)
- Please note: Any item returned for any reason other than it being non-working will be subject to a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges. Your return will be inspected by the Service Department upon receipt. The restocking fee is assessed based upon the condition of the item(s) and determined also by the Service Department. The only exception to this rule is if the item is non-working, and we were contacted within 30 days of the item being shipped.
- SHIPPING CHARGES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
- Also note: Once we receive the package, you will receive an e-mail acknowledging receipt and letting you know how long it will take to process the exchange. Please allow 5-7 business days for inspection once your package arrives.
- NO RETURNS WILL BE MADE FOR DEFECTIVE ITEMS UNLESS YOU HAVE A CASE NUMBER PRESENT.
- If your merchandise is defective, please contact the manufacturer and explain the problem in detail (see Tech Support for a list of manufacturer phone numbers). You will be asked to troubleshoot your item, and then a “case number” will be created. Please make sure to take note of this number. If your problem has not been resolved through the troubleshooting process, place an RMA request and provide the case number. Please be advised: If you receive any parts or a replacement from the manufacturer, your returns process with Majool Inc. will be complete and closed.
- Defective Returns without any case number are subject for 20% Restocking fee plus freight charges.
- Case number has to show that a trouble shoot attempt has been documented and it’s not just a number.
- Majool Inc. will verify serial numbers and claimed defects prior to shipment of replacement unit or credit. Item(s) not found to be defective will deduct a charge of $75.00/hr minimum of 1 hour labor from your credit.
- Missing or damaged items due to via shipping will be replaced or exchanged only.
Software cannot be returned.
Open Box Items
Open box items are not eligible for return unless otherwise specified.
What happens If I Refuse My Order?
If your order has been shipped and refused for any reason, there will be a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges.