MOBILE-FRIENDLY DEVICE ACCESSFrom application-based to cloud-based to device native, the imageCLASS MF644Cdw model offers a variety of methods for printing from a mobile phone or tablet across iOS and Android devices. The Canon PRINT Business application, which supports both platforms, offers access to additional device settings as well as the ability to scan from the printer to a mobile phone or tablet.
FAST, SINGLE-PASS DUPLEX SCANNINGThe imageCLASS MF644CDW leverages a single-pass document feeder for two-sided scanning at up to 70 images per minute (ipm) in black and white or up to 26 ipm in color. Scanned files can be converted into multiple file formats, including Hi-Compression PDF and Searchable PDF (OCR).
|Device Type||Multifunction printer|
|Fax Type||Plain paper|
|Printing Technology||Laser - color|
|Recommended Monthly Volume||150 - 2500 pages|
|Display Diagonal Size||5"|
|Display Color Support||Color|
|Display Features||Touch screen|
|Interface||USB 2.0, Gigabit LAN, Wi-Fi(n), USB 2.0 host|
|Office Machine Features||Canon's V2 color imaging technology|
|Standard Memory||1 GB|
|Max Copying Resolution||Up to 600 x 600 dpi (mono) / up to 600 x 600 dpi (color)|
|Max Printing Resolution||Up to 600 x 600 dpi (mono) / up to 600 x 600 dpi (color)|
|Max Printing Speed||Up to 22 ppm (mono) / up to 22 ppm (color)|
|Printer Drivers / Emulations||UFRII LT, PDF, TIFF, UFRII|
|First Print Out Time B/W||10.3 sec|
|First Print Out Time Color||10.3 sec|
|Optical Resolution||600 x 600 dpi|
|Document & Media Handling|
|Document Feeder Capacity||50 sheets|
|Min Media Size||3 in x 5 in|
|Max Media Size||Legal|
|Supported Media Type||Plain paper|
|Supported Media Sizes||Letter A Size (8.5 in x 11 in), Legal (8.5 in x 14 in), 3 in x 5 in|
|Standard Media Capacity||250 sheets|
|Bypass Feeder Capacity||1 sheet|
|Document & Media Handling Details||Paper cassette - 250 sheets size: 3 in x 5 in - Legal (8.5 in x 14 in) | Bypass tray - 1 sheet size: 3 in x 5 in - Legal (8.5 in x 14 in) | ADF - 50 sheets|
|Speed Details||Printing: up to 22 ppm (Letter A) - B/W | Printing: up to 22 ppm (Letter A) - color|
|Interfaces||1 x USB 2.0 - 4 pin USB Type B | 1 x Gigabit LAN - RJ-45 | 2 x USB 2.0 host - 4 pin USB Type A|
|Security Protocols & Features||TLS, IPsec, 802.1x, IP filtering, MAC address filtering, Wi-Fi Direct, IPv6 support, SNMP 3|
|Operating System Support||MS Windows 7, MS Windows Server 2008, MS Windows Server 2008 R2, MS Windows Server 2012, Android, iOS, Windows 8.1, MS Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows 10, Apple Mac OS X 10.9.5 or later, MS Windows Server 2016|
|Software Included||Drivers & utilities|
|Power Consumption Operational||900 Watt|
|Power Consumption Standby||10.5 Watt|
|Power Consumption Sleep||0.8 Watt|
|Included Accessories||Phone cable|
|Consumables Included||1 x cartridge (black) - up to 1500 pages - Canon 054 Starter | 1 x cartridge (cyan) - up to 680 pages - Canon 054 Starter | 1 x cartridge (magenta) - up to 680 pages - Canon 054 Starter | 1 x cartridge (yellow) - up to 680 pages - Canon 054 Starter|
|ENERGY STAR Certified||Yes|
|Service & Support||Limited warranty - 3 years|
|Dimensions & Weight|
|Dimensions & Weight (Shipping)|
|Shipping Width||23.5 in|
|Shipping Depth||22.8 in|
|Shipping Height||21.4 in|
|Shipping Weight||63.93 lbs|
Before filing a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA), please make sure to read through our Return Policy. Once we receive the RMA Forms, please wait patiently for further instructions on how and where to send your merchandise.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization or RMA must be requested within 30 days from the date your merchandise was shipped from our warehouse, any other returns/exchanges past the 30 day policy will not be granted. The package to be returned must be received in our warehouse within 10 business days of the RMA issue date.
- If you encounter problems with your order and already past the 30-day return policy, please contact the manufacturer directly (see Tech Support for manufacturer phone number and contact information).
- All returns must be packed in the original manufacturer's box.
- We will absolutely refuse any manufacturer's box(s) that has been written on, or has any extra tape or markings on it and are not from our warehouse and/or carrier. Make sure you return everything that came with your merchandise, such as manufacturer's accessories, cables, guide books, and/or warranty cards (unfilled ), etc. Merchandise must be in mint condition. It cannot have scratches or any other damages. (Any unreturned or missing accessories will be charged to your account based on accessory's manufacture value.)
- Please note: Any item returned for any reason other than it being non-working will be subject to a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges. Your return will be inspected by the Service Department upon receipt. The restocking fee is assessed based upon the condition of the item(s) and determined also by the Service Department. The only exception to this rule is if the item is non-working, and we were contacted within 30 days of the item being shipped.
- SHIPPING CHARGES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
- Also note: Once we receive the package, you will receive an e-mail acknowledging receipt and letting you know how long it will take to process the exchange. Please allow 5-7 business days for inspection once your package arrives.
- NO RETURNS WILL BE MADE FOR DEFECTIVE ITEMS UNLESS YOU HAVE A CASE NUMBER PRESENT.
- If your merchandise is defective, please contact the manufacturer and explain the problem in detail (see Tech Support for a list of manufacturer phone numbers). You will be asked to troubleshoot your item, and then a “case number” will be created. Please make sure to take note of this number. If your problem has not been resolved through the troubleshooting process, place an RMA request and provide the case number. Please be advised: If you receive any parts or a replacement from the manufacturer, your returns process with Majool Inc. will be complete and closed.
- Defective Returns without any case number are subject for 20% Restocking fee plus freight charges.
- Case number has to show that a trouble shoot attempt has been documented and it’s not just a number.
- Majool Inc. will verify serial numbers and claimed defects prior to shipment of replacement unit or credit. Item(s) not found to be defective will deduct a charge of $75.00/hr minimum of 1 hour labor from your credit.
- Missing or damaged items due to via shipping will be replaced or exchanged only.
Software cannot be returned.
Open Box Items
Open box items are not eligible for return unless otherwise specified.
What happens If I Refuse My Order?
If your order has been shipped and refused for any reason, there will be a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges.