MOBILE-FRIENDLY DEVICE ACCESSFrom application-based to cloud-based to device native, the imageCLASS MF448dw model offers a variety of methods for printing from a mobile phone or tablet across iOS and Android devices. The Canon PRINT Business application, which supports both platforms, offers access to additional device settings as well as the ability to scan from the printer to a mobile phone or tablet.
FAST, SINGLE-PASS DUPLEX SCANNINGThe imageCLASS MF448dw leverages a single-pass document feeder for two-sided scanning at up to 70 images per minute (ipm) in black and white or up to 26 ipm in color. Scanned files can be converted into multiple file formats, including Hi-Compression PDF and Searchable PDF (OCR).
100% U.S.-BASED SERVICE AND SUPPORTFrom cutting-edge technology to fast response times, Canon U.S.A. takes pride in delivering complete customer satisfaction. Canon's award-winning, 100% U.S.-based, friendly, and knowledgeable Customer Service team provides expert assistance for every level of experience. The imageCLASS MF448dw device comes with a three-year limited warranty, giving you the support, peace of mind, and value your business deserves
General Printer Fonts PCL x 93 Device Type Multifunction printer Fax Type Plain paper Printing Technology Laser - monochrome Recommended Monthly Volume 750 - 4000 pages Display Diagonal Size 5" Display Color Support Color Display Features Touch screen Connection Availability Yes Interface USB 2.0, Gigabit LAN, Wi-Fi(n), USB 2.0 host AirPrint Enabled Yes Office Machine Features Scan to e-mail, scan to FTP, Pull Scan, fax to SMB, fax to FTP, iFAX Memory Standard Memory 1 GB Copying Max Copying Speed Up to 40 ppm Max Copying Resolution Up to 600 x 600 dpi Max Document Enlargement 400% Max Document Reduction 25% Preset Enlargements 129%, 200%, 400% Preset Reductions 25%, 50%, 64%, 78% Maximum Copies 999 Automatic Duplexing Yes Copying Features ID Card Copy, Frame Erase Copy, collation copy, adjustable copy density, N-in-1 Printing Max Printing Resolution Up to 600 x 600 dpi Max Printing Speed Up to 40 ppm Printer Drivers / Emulations PCL 6, PDF, TIFF, PCL 5, UFRII, JPEG Automatic Duplexing Yes First Print Out Time B/W 5.3 sec Scanning Automatic Duplexing Yes Optical Resolution 600 x 600 dpi Fax Machine Compatibility Super G3 Max Transmission Speed 33.6 Kbps Data Compression System MH, MR, MMR, JBIG Fax Resolutions 200 x 400 dpi, 200 x 200 dpi, 200 x 100 dpi, 400 x 400 dpi Total Memory Capacity Up to 512 pages Fax Machine Features Speed Dialing 281 station(s) Broadcast Transmission 310 stations Features Fax memory backup, Duplex Fax Document & Media Handling Max Original Size Legal (8.5 in x 14 in) Supported Original Sizes Letter A Size (8.5 in x 11 in), Legal (8.5 in x 14 in), Statement (5.5 in x 8.5 in) Original Type Sheets Document Feeder Capacity 50 sheets Min Media Size 3 in x 5 in Max Media Size Legal Min Media Weight 60 g/m² Max Media Weight 163 g/m² Min Media Weight (lb) 16 lbs (Bond) Max Media Weight (lb) 43 lbs (Bond) Supported Media Type Envelopes, plain paper, labels, recycled paper, bond paper, thin paper, thick paper Supported Media Sizes Letter A Size (8.5 in x 11 in), Legal (8.5 in x 14 in), Executive (7.25 in x 10.5 in), Statement (5.5 in x 8.5 in), 3 in x 5 in, 4.09 in x 5.79 in Supported Envelope Sizes International DL (4.33 in x 8.66 in), Com-10 (4.13 in x 9.5 in), International C5 (6.38 in x 9 in), Monarch (3.87 in x 7.5 in) Standard Media Capacity 350 sheets Max Media Capacity 900 sheets Bypass Feeder Capacity 100 sheets Output Trays Capacity 65 sheets Document & Media Handling Details Paper cassette - 250 sheets size: 4.09 in x 5.79 in - Legal (8.5 in x 14 in) weight: 60 g/m² - 120 g/m²; weight (lbs): 16 lbs (Bond) - 32 lbs (Bond) ¦ Bypass tray - 100 sheets size: 3 in x 5 in - Legal (8.5 in x 14 in) weight: 60 g/m² - 163 g/m²; weight (lbs): 16 lbs (Bond) - 43 lbs (Bond) ¦ Output tray - 65 sheets ¦ ADF - 50 sheets - Legal (8.5 in x 14 in) weight: 50 g/m² - 105 g/m²; weight (lbs): 13 lbs (Bond) - 28 lbs (Bond) Speed Details Printing: up to 40 ppm (Letter A) - B/W ¦ Printing: up to 32 ppm (Legal) - B/W ¦ Scanning: up to 13 ipm (Letter A) - color (300 dpi) ¦ Scanning: up to 38 ipm (Letter A) - B/W (300 dpi) ¦ Scanning: up to 26 ipm (Letter A) - color duplex (300 dpi) ¦ Scanning: up to 70 ipm (Letter A) - B/W duplex (300 dpi) ¦ Copying: up to 40 ppm (Letter A) - B/W ¦ Copying: up to 32 ppm (Legal) - B/W Connections Interfaces 2 x USB 2.0 host - 4 pin USB Type A ¦ 1 x USB 2.0 - 4 pin USB Type B ¦ 1 x Gigabit LAN - RJ-45 Security Protocols & Features Secure Print, WEP, WPA-PSK, TLS, IPsec, 802.1x, WPA2-PSK, TKIP, AES, IP filtering, MAC address filtering, Wi-Fi Direct, IPv6 support, SNMP 3 Operating System Support MS Windows 7, MS Windows Server 2008, MS Windows Server 2008 R2, MS Windows Server 2012, Android, iOS, Windows 8.1, MS Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows 10, Apple Mac OS X 10.8.5 or later, MS Windows Server 2016 Software Included Drivers & utilities Power Voltage Required AC 120 V (60Hz) Power Consumption Operational 1330 Watt Power Consumption Standby 10 Watt Power Consumption Sleep 0.9 Watt Miscellaneous Warm-Up Time 14 sec First Copy Out Time B/W 6.2 sec Consumables Included 1 x cartridge - Canon 057 Environmental Standards ENERGY STAR Certified Yes Manufacturer Warranty Service & Support Limited warranty - 3 years Dimensions & Weight Width 18.3 in Depth 15.4 in Height 17.8 in Weight 35.71 lbs Dimensions & Weight (Shipping) Shipping Weight 45.86 lbs Environmental Parameters Min Operating Temperature 50 °F Max Operating Temperature 86 °F Humidity Range Operating 20 - 80% (non-condensing)
Before filing a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA), please make sure to read through our Return Policy. Once we receive the RMA Forms, please wait patiently for further instructions on how and where to send your merchandise.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization or RMA must be requested within 30 days from the date your merchandise was shipped from our warehouse, any other returns/exchanges past the 30 day policy will not be granted. The package to be returned must be received in our warehouse within 10 business days of the RMA issue date.
- If you encounter problems with your order and already past the 30-day return policy, please contact the manufacturer directly (see Tech Support for manufacturer phone number and contact information).
- All returns must be packed in the original manufacturer's box.
- We will absolutely refuse any manufacturer's box(s) that has been written on, or has any extra tape or markings on it and are not from our warehouse and/or carrier. Make sure you return everything that came with your merchandise, such as manufacturer's accessories, cables, guide books, and/or warranty cards (unfilled ), etc. Merchandise must be in mint condition. It cannot have scratches or any other damages. (Any unreturned or missing accessories will be charged to your account based on accessory's manufacture value.)
- Please note: Any item returned for any reason other than it being non-working will be subject to a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges. Your return will be inspected by the Service Department upon receipt. The restocking fee is assessed based upon the condition of the item(s) and determined also by the Service Department. The only exception to this rule is if the item is non-working, and we were contacted within 30 days of the item being shipped.
- SHIPPING CHARGES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
- Also note: Once we receive the package, you will receive an e-mail acknowledging receipt and letting you know how long it will take to process the exchange. Please allow 5-7 business days for inspection once your package arrives.
- NO RETURNS WILL BE MADE FOR DEFECTIVE ITEMS UNLESS YOU HAVE A CASE NUMBER PRESENT.
- If your merchandise is defective, please contact the manufacturer and explain the problem in detail (see Tech Support for a list of manufacturer phone numbers). You will be asked to troubleshoot your item, and then a “case number” will be created. Please make sure to take note of this number. If your problem has not been resolved through the troubleshooting process, place an RMA request and provide the case number. Please be advised: If you receive any parts or a replacement from the manufacturer, your returns process with Majool Inc. will be complete and closed.
- Defective Returns without any case number are subject for 20% Restocking fee plus freight charges.
- Case number has to show that a trouble shoot attempt has been documented and it’s not just a number.
- Majool Inc. will verify serial numbers and claimed defects prior to shipment of replacement unit or credit. Item(s) not found to be defective will deduct a charge of $75.00/hr minimum of 1 hour labor from your credit.
- Missing or damaged items due to via shipping will be replaced or exchanged only.
Software cannot be returned.
Open Box Items
Open box items are not eligible for return unless otherwise specified.
What happens If I Refuse My Order?
If your order has been shipped and refused for any reason, there will be a non-negotiable 20% restocking fee plus shipping charges.